Former president Barack Obama: Biden needs to seriously consider the viability of his candidacy.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
replacing biden would be very foolish.

He's senile and that's all people gonna think about when they're voting.

He should have stepped aside and let a younger, more coherent candidate run. They would have wiped the floor with Trump in debates and it'd lead to a comfortable Dem victory. As it is it's gonna be way tigher than it ought to be and it's entirely because of Biden's cognitive state.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
He's senile and that's all people gonna think about when they're voting.

He should have stepped aside and let a younger, more coherent candidate run. They would have wiped the floor with Trump in debates and it'd lead to a comfortable Dem victory. As it is it's gonna be way tigher than it ought to be and it's entirely because of Biden's cognitive state.

just because republicans repeat it often, doesn't make it true.

if he were senile, that still wouldn't prevent me from voting for him to keep trump out.

Scipio

Pro
Daps
Biden reminds me of Isildur refusing to throw the ring into the lava, like Elrond told him to, when he had the chance, because he'd already gotten enchanted by its power. He should have encouraged having a full Dem primary (like 2 years ago).

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Who is suggesting you shouldn't vote for him?

It's nothing to do with Republicans. It's there for all to see.

That man should not be running.

i don't give a damn about some carefully selected clips. i care about policy and bidens policies trumps trump.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
i don't give a damn about some carefully selected clips. i care about policy and bidens policies trumps trump.
Just absolutely in denial. The guy is barely alive for 16 hours a day. Why are you acting like it’s make believe? Just say yea, he’s a year away from being an invalid, but I’d still vote for him instead of the head in the sand about his rapidly declining cognitive skills?

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They've been talking about his cognitive decline for years. Crazy how we got ourselves in this situation