Former NFL Linebacker Nate Webster Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison

EddieMurfee

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
WEST COAST
Former NFL Linebacker Nate Webster Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison | Bleacher Report

Former NFL linebacker Nate Webster has been sentenced to 12 years in prison for sleeping with an underage teenager.

According to an AP report in the Columbus Dispatch, the teenager involved was the daughter of a Cincinnati Bengals coach. Webster was sentenced on four counts of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor and could have received up to 20 years behind bars, according to a court official.

The 34-year-old former star played college ball at Miami (Fla.) before being drafted by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the third round of the 2000 NFL draft. Webster won a Super Bowl with the Buccaneers in 2003, but was traded to the Bengals the following year.

He ultimately ended his career with Denver Broncos after the 2008 season.

According to the report, prosecutors say Webster had sex with the girl in 2009 and that he "threatened to harm her if she told anyone," but then admitted to having sex with her the following year when she was 16 years old, the legal age of consent in Ohio.

Prosecutors also say Webster turned down a plea deal that would have sent him to prison for only four years.

Prior to the incident, it was reported that Webster was working at Bellevue High School in Bellevue, Ky. as a football coach.

:snoop:

:scusthov:

:sitdown:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
nasty nate sleepin with little girls, jonny V. gettin his bounty hunter on, brandon meriweather gettin a DUI, sapp and shockey feud, sam shields kickin hoes out of his crib, former AD paul dee :dead:

throw in the pending punishment from the NCAA, and it's been a rough offseason for the U:noah:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
fukked a her when she was 15 AND THEN when she was 16.
Turned down the plea deal.
They made an example of this nagger.
Can't say that I'm mad at the 12 year term. I should be? But I am NOT. -_-

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
12 years :damn:

nikkas that sold bricks dont even get that much time.

vert

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
win the genetic lottery, get paid and waste it messing around w/ little girls? :scusthov:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I know every state is different but whatever happen to the old days when 18 was 18. Now they are making the new 16 :scusthov:

Oklahoma is 16.

Texas is 17.

In some places around the world, it goes as low as 14-15.

It's always been that way. 18 was just the "safe" zone for america as a whole.

Criminal Justice classes. :ehh: lol

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Oklahoma is 16.

Texas is 17.

In some places around the world, it goes as low as 14-15.

It's always been that way. 18 was just the "safe" zone for america as a whole.

Criminal Justice classes. :ehh: lol

Yeah but you better off waiting until a chick is 18 and half these days :laugh: Shoot she could lie and said she had sex with a guy when she was 15 and they will take her word.Better safe then sorry.Who wants a high school chick anyway....:comeon: