Former Gucci Mane artist Waka Flocka doesn’t want Joe Biden supporters at his shows

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
But bro, this is not the case.

If you watch any interviews, Waka is definitely an educated person. Not a dumb nikka AT ALL.

When you hear hood nikkas speak, it's easy to differentiate nikkas that's book dumb vs actually educated. Waka falls on the actually educated side.

nikka fell off financially and they most likely cashed the nikka out.

Either that or misinformation actually works on smart people. Which boggles my mind because seeing things clearly is something I was gifted with, but I thought it was common.

That shyt is a gift similar to the powers kids have in Stephen King movies. SK said himself that he thinks highly empathetic people have hidden powers, or what he calls it "the shine".
Misinformation and propaganda could fool even the smartest person, if it's well crafted

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I have this same discussion with my home girl all the time about people and how "complex" they can be, and we use complex as a placeholder for fukking retarded so as not to malign people with real mental deficiencies..........knowing how to sift through shyt and find the truth and still acting against the greater good is some shyt I will NEVER understand..........I'm not putting anybody else before me and mine, but I'm also not about to step on the next man and theirs to get ahead
Yep. Same with me and my bestie (who is cold as hell). I maintain strong relationships with women based on this skill. I call shyt how I see it, and I can differentiate it from what is actual, if that is different from how I see it. The end goal is a full understanding before speaking my opinion as fact.