Forgot how tough this J-RPG life was brehs.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:wow: Copped Persona 5 brehs. shyt is excellent outside of everybody texting me like they my main bytch. The difficutly spike between palaces 2 and 3 was legit. Grinded my ass off for an hour trying to find a safe room. Hour into it got ambushed and put to sleep and dizzy, whole squad got washed. Fixing to throw my PS4 in the trash.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
:wow: Copped Persona 5 brehs. shyt is excellent outside of everybody texting me like they my main bytch. The difficutly spike between palaces 2 and 3 was legit. Grinded my ass off for an hour trying to find a safe room. Hour into it got ambushed and put to sleep and dizzy, whole squad got washed. Fixing to throw my PS4 in the trash.

Hope you copped royal and not the regular version.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You never see it cooomiiiiiiiin!!!!

:blessed:

:umad:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
shyt thats one of the easiest Megaten games too. like by far :picard:

try Nocturne :bryan: the Matador will have you :damn: