Forgetting your password and losing your stuff unappreciation thread

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Have you used a throwaway email to open some sort of internet service only to forget the password?

Been using a service (eg PSN) for years and one day they ask you for your password and you forgotten it? Now you've lost access to the digital games that you've purchased?

Are you upgrading your phone or tablet and cannot transfer data because they need the email account that you didn't use a recovery email address?

Well lads, vent here.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I just purchased a PS5. Looking at my PS4 I have two accounts. My secondary account has my Hitman 2 DLC and about seven games digital. I can't get access to this because the email address I use is a VPN one. I didn't set up a recovery email so I'm unable to even set the account on the 5.

ItsOver

Banned
Daps
Before google took over the world, i had an old school yahoo email i used since 1999. Inside said email, i had a bunch of rare music that i started to collect since the early 2000s. Completely forgot about that email and password and inside it sits some rare gems that i got off of mIRC and Orbital :francis:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Before google took over the world, i had an old school yahoo email i used since 1999. Inside said email, i had a bunch of rare music that i started to collect since the early 2000s. Completely forgot about that email and password and inside it sits some rare gems that i got off of mIRC and Orbital :francis:
Call yahoo. They can get you back in.

Well maybe not. so much stuff as automated now you may get in a loop of automated propmts that basically says fukk you. I tried to get a human being on the line

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Have you used a throwaway email to open some sort of internet service only to forget the password?

Been using a service (eg PSN) for years and one day they ask you for your password and you forgotten it? Now you've lost access to the digital games that you've purchased?

Are you upgrading your phone or tablet and cannot transfer data because they need the email account that you didn't use a recovery email address?

Well lads, vent here.

this would never happen in 2022. keychain would save the username and password for me without me having to actively do anything and save it in icloud. then I can easily retrieve said password from keychain.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
OP rn:
merlin_181769928_d4ce2e0a-e927-47d9-97cc-8d87aa079f9a-superJumbo.jpg

Context: Lost Passwords Lock Millionaires Out of Their Bitcoin Fortunes