Forgetting to put on deodorant but having a back-up stick in the car appreciation

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Down here its more like forgetting to take your deodorant out the car unappreciation

Cant leave shyt in the car in Texas everything melting in record speed

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
cant appreciate it breh...im in texas, that shyt'll turn to liquid. been there before. buti learned to never forget deoderant

Yeah....did that once. Had to turn around and go home....it was either that or putting the one in the car on like lotion.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
Dont keep the backup stick in the car unless it is in a cool place. Mine melted.

this

with windows up. your car over 100 degrees.

i cant see how it cannot melt.

i was on break at work picked up hygiene stuff. when i got off work. the bag had deodorant everywhere :wtf:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I keep a travel sized one in my bag, and at my job.

There's always that day where I'm running late and in so much of a rush that I forget:snoop:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
cant appreciate it breh...im in texas, that shyt'll turn to liquid. been there before. buti learned to never forget deoderant

came in here to same the exact same shyt :laugh: i remember bein a lil kid one summer when we went to six flags fiesta texas. my sister bought some deodorant at a store and left that shyt in the car while we was there. i guess she seen it was liquid when we came back and wanted to open it to look at it but soon as she did that shyt splatter all over the fukkin backseat like nut :russ: them stains stayed there forever til my parents finally sold that van

I keep a backup in my purse.

Sidenote: TX is deep up in this bytch. :smugdraper:

awwwwready :takedat: