Forget You're On An Airplane, Creh's

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
How he get a lighter on the airplane?
:gucci: bruh what? When's the last time you went to an airport?

You never seen a smoking section in a terminal? How do you think people are lighting cigarettes out there before their flights? Why would they even have that section if cigarettes and regular lighters weren't allowed?

:mjlol:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:gucci: bruh what? When's the last time you went to an airport?

You never seen a smoking section in a terminal? How do you think people are lighting cigarettes out there before their flights? Why would they even have that section if cigarettes and regular lighters weren't allowed?

I fly a lot, but no, I have never seen a smoking section. I didn't think you could bring a lighter on board a plane since the shoe bomb attempt. Way to be a dikk though.

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
That other white boy in the video went to snitch immediately!

He even has the arms crossed in judgment like white people always do when they snitching. I bet after the video he pointed at the smoker like “there he goes”.

:ufdup:
LMFAOOOOOO at you thinking that the snitch is a “white boy” 🤣🤣🤣

Sir, that is not a White person…:mjlol:

That is a whole ethnic man from the Middle East or Latin America…🤣🤣🤣

Black folk see fair skin, a narrow nose, thin lips, and no epicanthic fold and think that the individual be White like that…:mjlol:

Just like dark-skinned South Asians or Australian Aborigines ain’t “Black”, that man ain’t “White”…
:ufdup:

He a certified snitch tho…:ufdup:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I fly a lot, but no, I have never seen a smoking section. I didn't think you could bring a lighter on board a plane since the shoe bomb attempt. Way to be a dikk though.

Wasn't trying to, it's just been pretty common place, most terminals have signs directing people to designated smoking areas same way they do the restrooms and everything else :yeshrug:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Wasn't trying to, it's just been pretty common place, most terminals have signs directing people to designated smoking areas same way they do the restrooms and everything else :yeshrug:
I don't know, maybe it depends on the airport/airline, when I book online, it tells me flammables aren't allowed. I also just might not have noticed the lounges because I don't smoke.