Forget You're On An Airplane, Creh's

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
:dahell: That’s why Muhammad >>> your ass. You spineless fakkit you.

:mjlol: What danger?
Danger aside its inconsiderate asf. Dude is in a tight space full of complete strangers. Some people have serious medical conditions that do not mix with second hand smoke. I have a relative who literally can not be around it. Like their airway literally closes off similar to a peanut allergy.

If we were on that plane with dude she could easily end up having a serious episode. Now the flight is getting delayed for everyone when they have to delay takeoff/or land to administer life saving aid to my relative and remove the cigarette pack from somewhere on that man's body that, if we have to emergency land in Harlem territory or waters could spark a whole international incident :dame: :ufdup:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I would of hit him with the

“Yo my mans! Yo!, nah put that shyt out b…you wylin!”

Like we on a subway train in NY.

Them nikkas don’t play around when it come to going from point A to point B. Don’t fukk this flight up for everybody my dude! :mjlol:

Crucial

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smoking isn't dangerous other than the second hand smoke. That is why it was banned.

Lighters and large amount of fluids were banned after the shoe bomber tried to light his shoe on a plane three months after 9/11.

However, I carry lighters in my carry on all the time. They are probably allowed because I always see people lighting up as soon as they hit outside from baggage claim.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Put some respect. That's snitch gang pleighboi :birdman:

My tribal snitch chief @DaylitoJames peep the elite eye awareness 👀, A1 hand gesture 👋🏻, and top tier finger pointing 🫵🏻

:wow::banderas:
#SnitchGang... snitching always and forever
9636244cf8ad43640e4fefa5274c2847.jpg