FORGET SALES! LOGIC IS A TERRIBLE KENDRICK LAMAR KNOCKOFF!!!

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I cut off that trash about 4 songs in :scust:

He can flow good as hell but every time he brings up that "I'm biracial, I struggled like I was black, accept me" shyt I cringe :weirdo:

Also not feeling his fake Kendrick voices and cadences. That shyt is disgusting:picard:

Best parts of the album were killer mike skit, j cole and the beat on Everybody. :manny:

Drake and j cole are biracial but they don't harp on that shyt all album. But they seem to lean more toward black culture than Logic even thought Drake learned how to day "nikka" in 2008 :mjgrin: :patrice:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I cut off that trash about 4 songs in :scust:

He can flow good as hell but every time he brings up that "I'm biracial, I struggled like I was black, accept me" shyt I cringe :weirdo:

Also not feeling his fake Kendrick voices and cadences. That shyt is disgusting:picard:

Best parts of the album were killer mike skit, j cole and the beat on Everybody. :manny:

Drake and j cole are biracial but they don't harp on that shyt all album. But they seem to lean more toward black culture than Logic even thought Drake learned how to day "nikka" in 2008 :mjgrin: :patrice:

Bro I heard that beat and was like what the fukk? How did he end up with some great production? His beats are banging but he's the worst

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
I wouldnt even compare him to Kendrick, hes garbage period end of story

Im disgusted with the number of threads I see on here about this cornball cac

We need a subforum for these cacs like logic and g easy

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
been saying he was shyt for years now.

him and j snore are abortion level scust.

Daps
I thought he was gonna kill the game when I heard that undeniable mixtape but his stuff been getting worse ever since IMO.