Forever one thats lives at home...

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
do ur patrents go through ur shyt and take it. i swear my iold ass dad does that shyt like thats the shyt to do jus rite now this nikka took my check i got from work :wtf:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Sounds like your pops is displaying Dominance over your ass. He probably realize your at you peak and this old nikka is on the down swing, So he G-checks your punk ass every now again to remind you of rank.

Just like in Wolf pack, there comes a time when the young pup gets gully enough to take the throne and become Top Dog.

It's you time young blood, sock that nikka in the chest with out warning and stomp 'em out!

Then claim your pops bytch as your own so he know it's real. :shaq:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
they dont take my checks (not that i have a job anymore :sadcam:)

but they be :mjpls: around my room to see if im slippin and leave my bong out

they'll never find it tho :lolbron:

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
this nikka is 70 years old :flabbynsick: i try to treat this nikka like my grandpa but i kno this baby back bytch is senile an the crazy part is im only 21

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Direct deposit for the win my fellow home-livin friend. Plus my parents respect my privacy and know I ain't got nothin to hide.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Sounds like your pops is displaying Dominance over your ass. He probably realize your at you peak and this old nikka is on the down swing, So he G-checks your punk ass every now again to remind you of rank.

Just like in Wolf pack, there comes a time when the young pup gets gully enough to take the throne and become Top Dog.

It's you time young blood, sock that nikka in the chest with out warning and stomp 'em out!

Straight primal Nat Gio status :skip:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

Yeah right, T/S will fukk around and get yoked up like Jody by that old man strength. Why else would his pops snatch his check with NO fear.