For your entertainment.....my worst week ever

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I got suspended from work. :why:

Went to the Galleria yesterday to get some cologne. Saw the male Burberry Touch like :wtf: mine don't look like that. This is black, mine is brown. I sneak over to the women's section and I see the bottle I got at home. I'd been wearing women's PERFUME for two weeks. :snoop: It had been in the men's section at Target, but that proves that reading is fundamental.

I think I'm lactose intolerant. I've been eating ice cream and diarrhea follows within a few hours. :ohlawd:

I might be an acting supervisor when I get back to work though. :mjpls:

But I ain't holding my breath. :comeon:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I'm the Houston Astros in this life game at times. But I'm destined to make it back to World Series eventually. :mjpls:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you ton say you suspended from work without going into details?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:bryan: Are you serious? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo....

Sidenote: I am so sorry for this tragic week you've been having :to: :hug:

Yep. And thanks.

So you ton say you suspended from work without going into details?

I got suspended for unprofessional conduct. It's a two day suspension. Supposedly they were going to terminate me or give me a 14 day suspension but I don't believe that. There's not enough paper on me for that. But basically I told a CAC supervisor I was concerned about some of my peers forcing elderly and handicapped people through the body scanners. She said I "caused a scene" and wrote me up. The suspension followed. Of all the shyt I've gotten away with I get caught up on some bullshyt. There's a whistleblower complaint in there so hopefully they give me that acting supervisor position or I might have to make it official and blow the whistle.

did the women's smell good at least? :ld:

Yeah, I got compliments about it, from women. :jawalrus:

I hope. :merchant:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
I got suspended for unprofessional conduct. It's a two day suspension. Supposedly they were going to terminate me or give me a 14 day suspension but I don't believe that. There's not enough paper on me for that. But basically I told a CAC supervisor I was concerned about some of my peers forcing elderly and handicapped people through the body scanners. She said I "caused a scene" and wrote me up. The suspension followed. Of all the shyt I've gotten away with I get caught up on some bullshyt. There's a whistleblower complaint in there so hopefully they give me that acting supervisor position or I might have to make it official and blow the whistle.

LOL @ womens perfume. Probably had a couple of dudes reminicing about an ex, when they caught a whiff of you on the street. Probably confused a bunch too :heh:

as for the bolded: www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBJtzEKetBM

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Made for a woman, but strong enough for a man. :jawalrus:

As far as my job goes I'll be going downstairs and doing checked baggage in about two weeks. I just have to make it those two weeks. :ohlawd: