For those waiting until July 17th...

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
...what are y'all ribs looking like? My shyt is approaching white European supermodel status...

super_skinny_models.jpg

My ribs fixing to be touching and shyt. :sadcam:

I've only heard Nasty, The Don, and Daughters, but even then it's been 2-3 weeks since I ate off that. I've exiled myself, brehs, and this shyt is hard but in the end I know it will be worth it. :lawd:

I've been employing all kinds of tactics and strategies to quiet my hunger pains. I've been revisiting Nas's old shyt, hibernating in the coliseum, taking trips to JBO, and reading any LIG-related thread hoping that our coli brethren are saying good shyt about the album and that what they're is true (reviews of the snippets currently got me like :takedat:).

What are y'all doing to cope with your self-imposed starvation?? I know I'm not the only one.

2 more weeks and we're all going to be like :ahh: Hold out brehs. We bout to get our cherries popped...again. :noah:...:scheme: :lolbron:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
July 17th is my birthday. But I'm hoping this leaks well before than

Don't do it!!! Remember back in the day when there was no such thing as a leak? You just went to the store on Tuesday and copped without even hearing the album. The jewel case, liner notes, ahhhhhhh those were the days.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Well I heard Nasty, The Don, and Daughters so I snatched a couple cookies out of the jar ha ha. I only listened to them one time each tho

Daps
I'm giving this the spitta treatment, haven't listened to anything since daughters and wont until I see that first link up in the booth