For those that got their XSX/XSS today, which games you playing today?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I got into Monster Hunter World recently so that’ll be the first game I fire up cuz I’ll be able to immediately tell the difference between load times and frame rate. SkaterXL next for quick resume since that’s always a game I bounce back to just to chill.

Gonna try out NFS Heat from EAplay and I might get back into Destiny 2 since the first one was my first real “next gen” game back when the PS4 launched and I played the shyt out of it. Never got into 2 simply because I was playing other games but my guardian might have to make that comeback now :wow:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Monster Hunter World. Gotta push Fatalis shyt in at 4K60 :blessed:. Or get my shyt pushed in
full
. Then probably get around to finishing RDR2 and eventually get back into Greedfall.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Not a thing. Not even sure I'll pull it out of the box today. X1X going strong, none of the new XSX enhanced games interest me so far.

Maybe on Friday when BlackOps drops for multiplayer

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Not a thing. Not even sure I'll pull it out of the box today. X1X going strong, none of the new XSX enhanced games interest me so far.

Maybe on Friday when BlackOps drops for multiplayer
:hhh: somebody could of used that

Half A $

Pro
Daps
I’ll open mine up when they release an exclusive AAA game, so it’s kinda like a time capsule of sorts.