For the Sony gamers who buy what they want, what was last? AND what is next?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm trying to keep up with the trends. The last game I recall being popular was horizon zero dawn, Then that talk abruptly ended. I haven't heard much other than the one and only dlc for that game.

The only other Sony game I recall getting any hype if you wanna call it that was the Gran Turismo Sport demo, but nobody is talking about that anymore :laff:

So seriously :birdman: If you're a Sony gamer, what was last and what is next for you?

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Persona 5 is the last game I bought. Probably gonna pick up shadow of war next. Even though it could be pushed back if SMO is good.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What are you even asking? I've asked you time and time again to quit the foolishness.
You've asked me time and time to quit the foolishness :wtf: look, you not my handler, manager, none of that. If I wanted your opinion on my threads I'd ask for it. Now unless you wanna speak on your last and your next ps4 game? I'd appreciate it if you stopped spamming up my thread :tu:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Last was UC4.

I'm behind in gaming this year. I need to get persona 5, horizon and yakuza 0

Edit: Oh shyt, south park is coming out next week. I'm getting that instead. Stick of truth was the shyt.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I'm trying to keep up with the trends. The last game I recall being popular was horizon zero dawn, Then that talk abruptly ended. I haven't heard much other than the one and only dlc for that game.

The only other Sony game I recall getting any hype if you wanna call it that was the Gran Turismo Sport demo, but nobody is talking about that anymore :laff:

So seriously :birdman: If you're a Sony gamer, what was last and what is next for you?
Aside from Forza and Cuphead,what are you getting?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Last: Knack 2
Next: Resident Evil 7 or Gravity Rush 2

With that said most of P4 Gang is waiting for 2018, hopefully Spider-Man drops in April; followed by Red Dead in May, then GOW and Days gone in Summer/Fall 2018

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Destiny 2

next is the Horizon Zero Dawn DLC

(but Mario Odyssey is probably going to delay me from playing that for a little)