For The Non Simp Brigade...

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
When is it actually OKAY to spend money on a girl? When is it okay to pay for that dinner/lunch/whatever? When is it cool to buy her a gift?

I must admit I am something of some kind of a simp, but I'm trying to get out of those ways. :steviej:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
My policy is I only pay if I know she doesn't expect me to pay (:whoa: I'm not talkin' about for sex)

Me and my FWBs exchange birthday gifts or what not, and it's not expected but :yeshrug whatever:. Neither has ever ask me for anything, and I've known both for 2+ years and change and they're more like good friends than anything, so why not :shrug2:

Simps and tricks (in my definition) go around spending money in hopes of gettin' p*ssy or attention, like buying drinks for broads to talk to them or throwing money at t!tty clubs :heh: and sh!t like that or even paying for maitenece on girls they're not married too :no:

Daps
same principle as when loaning money to a friend..

if you can eat that L and be okay with never getting anything for that money in return...then spend that guap

Raph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can pay for stuff whenever. It's you state of mind that makes the act simpish and girls can sense that reek of desperation a mile off. If you pay for something and with the act of paying for that thing are hoping it will bring you closer to sexual fulfillment or that she is now some way in debt to you with the toll being a blow-job. That just won't work.

If you want to pay for things then pay for things but do it nonchalantly with no ulterior motive. Then she'll be like 'what, this boss is paying for stuff and he doesn't even want to have sex. I want to have sex' or ya know she'll be like 'cool. free sh1t.'

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I'm spending money on food and entertainment with a female as long as it's around the 40 dollar mark with no expectations. But if I buy alcohol and/or weed or an illegal substance for her consumption then yes I'm expecting p*ssy.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm spending money on food and entertainment with a female as long as it's around the 40 dollar mark with no expectations. But if I buy alcohol and/or weed or an illegal substance for her consumption then yes I'm expecting p*ssy.
fukk that truth be told you spend any money on a chick you probably expecting to fukk. Why else would you really pay for a chick you barely know and spare me the gentleman talk chicks got bread nowadays. This ain't our grandmoms day where they wasn't making no money. Not coming at you cause it seems that way and don't want it taken like that.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
You can pay for stuff whenever. It's you state of mind that makes the act simpish and girls can sense that reek of desperation a mile off. If you pay for something and with the act of paying for that thing are hoping it will bring you closer to sexual fulfillment or that she is now some way in debt to you with the toll being a blow-job. That just won't work.

If you want to pay for things then pay for things but do it nonchalantly with no ulterior motive. Then she'll be like 'what, this boss is paying for stuff and he doesn't even want to have sex. I want to have sex' or ya know she'll be like 'cool. free sh1t.'

This and also don't fall into the habit of spending money EVERY time you see her.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
fukk that truth be told you spend any money on a chick you probably expecting to fukk. Why else would you really pay for a chick you barely know and spare me the gentleman talk chicks got bread nowadays. This ain't our grandmoms day where they wasn't making no money. Not coming at you cause it seems that way and don't want it taken like that.

nikka, if I spend around 40 bucks on food and entertainment then NO I am not expecting p*ssy THAT NIGHT! But I am if I spend money on alcohol and weed or illegal substances she consumes.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
nothin wrong with going on a date with a chick...it's based on intent...if u going out on a date just in hopes of smashin then u simpin/trickin...u dont gotta take a broad out just to hit that and that's what simps dont understand...but if u go on a date with a chick cause u actually feeling her and want to have a good time getting to kno her, ain't nothin simpish bout that...now there should be a price limit :patrice: if u dropping like 100 on a 1st date, im assuming u trying to impress the broad into sleepin with u or something...i dont spend more than 40/50 between the both of us cuz im usually in the mood for something simple, no fancy places to eat just so we can chill and kick back....i rarely go on dates tho :youngsabo:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
If the outing is her idea or initiative, she pays.

Don't go on expensive dates if that not your girl.

Don't trick on the next dude's bytch.

I say never buy a gift, unless she's your girlfriend. But you can send her a lil card for Valentines etc.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Where did all these unwritten rules come in at?

Yall make shyt so much harder on yourselves

Yall stay over thinking the simplest shyt that just don't
apply to reality, gotdamn! :mindblown:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
How about if you pay for a date but having sex with her isn't your motive, but she THINKS it is? Is that simping? Is that the "If a tree falls and no one years it..." of simping?