For the illuminati conspiracy theorists, name lines that were suspect!

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I've heard the Pitbull song "Give Me Everything" a thousand times on TV and radio but all the while this line always went over my head till yesterday

What I’m involved with
Is deeper than the masons
Baby, baby, and it ain’t no secret

Rick Ross: Usual Suspects

I dealt with brawls and those willing to sell their soul,
Over cars and clothes, man I'm talking petty hoes

Jay Z: Get Your Mind Right Mami

Its a secret society, all we ask is trust, and within a week watch ur arm freeze up.

Jay Z: Squeeze 1st

Sean Carter, rap harder, like I'm part of a cult, like Cuban cigar makers except I'm hard to smoke

Post ur favorite illuminati conspiracy theory lyrics. Even if they are a reach, post em anyway. Sometimes I laugh my ass off at the far, far, reaches some people post on line, straight up retarded sh!t.

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
That shyt ain't real Pac said it best about these theories its realer shyt to fear out here bruh.

Some say they expect Illuminati
Take my body to sleep
nikkas at the party with they shottys
Just as rowdy as me
Before I fear computer chips
I gotta deal with brothers flipping
I don't see no devils bleedin'
Only black blood drippin'

Last edited by a moderator:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
I know what u are saying but he did name his last album "The Don Killuminati"

Its way bigger than the music industry but just for the sake of conversation and jokes post lines that made u think, maybe this certain rapper/entertainer is involved.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
Vigilant Citizen is a good site, if you're interested about knowing more about this.

Cool. I will check it out.

I believe in some of it but sometimes u read some retarded ass statements on line. Also on youtube there is a million and one videos about illuminati this and that, some of it is just ridiculous.

Still an interesting topic if ur into that kinda thing (conspiracy theories and such)

Professor Griff is the main one in the hip hop world giving lectures on the subject. I agree with some of the things he says but he says some retarded sh!t as well, just leaves me with the :dry: face at times.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Cool. I will check it out.

I believe in some of it but sometimes u read some retarded ass statements on line. Also on youtube there is a million and one videos about illuminati this and that, some of it is just ridiculous.

Still an interesting topic if ur into that kinda thing (conspiracy theories and such)

Professor Griff is the main one in the hip hop world giving lectures on the subject. I agree with some of the things he says but he says some retarded sh!t as well, just leaves me with the :dry: face at times.

I'm not going to try to say what you should believe in, but I'll leave you w/ this, media is a powerful tool to influence and control individuals.

Just look at :skip: and how people feel about Bron, the same criticisms people use(whether at your job, school, etc) are the same points :skip: use.
You can take that example to all the fashion trends, snapbacks took off MAINLY because Big Sean/Chris Brown/Tyga being seen wearing it in videos/tabloids/tv.

The gist of where I'm getting at, is to not just listen/read/watch the media(pretty much anything in life as well) but to COMPREHEND the symbolisms/agendas beings told to you. Never take things for face value, that is all.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
I'm not going to try to say what you should believe in, but I'll leave you w/ this, media is a powerful tool to influence and control individuals.

Just look at :skip: and how people feel about Bron, the same criticisms people use(whether at your job, school, etc) are the same points :skip: use.
You can take that example to all the fashion trends, snapbacks took off MAINLY because Big Sean/Chris Brown/Tyga being seen wearing it in videos/tabloids/tv.

The gist of where I'm getting at, is to not just listen/read/watch the media(pretty much anything in life as well) but to COMPREHEND the symbolisms/agendas beings told to you. Never take things for face value, that is all.

Yeah, I agree with u for the most part. I wasn't disputing it. I wouldn't have made the thread in the 1st place otherwise.