For ppl that graduated, do u feel like college was a waste of time?

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Huge waste of time and money, I'm doing something completely different now.

semtex

:)
Daps
I feel cheated bc online lectures from UC Berkeley >>>My professors.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Hell yeah Im glad I went. I really dont have an interest in doing engineering forever but the work ethic it gave me was priceless. I also was able to pay off my loans first year :ohlawd: not to mention the superiority complex you gain from being a college grad. :pachaha:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I treat it as a a requirement for me to get into the only field that I had considered coming to college for, so in that sense, no it's not been a waste, but I swear that every class I'm forced to take outside of my major has been a waste for me and has really prolonged the process of me moving forward with my life :wow:

I came here for specific reason and it wasn't for the "college experience" that they always feed people. People outside of the university can go to the same parties, go to the same places, meet the same people and make the same connections that the people enrolled here can, so cut that shyt out :heh:. The fukked up part about it is that too many people came here with me with no plan, and they're still trying to find their majors 3 years + change + thousands of dollars into this shyt. Muhfukkas 'round here last semester majoring in a social sciences and then talking about going to law school to defer loans and shyt :beli:

If you have to come to college, make the stay as short as possible and don't trust your college advisors. Take summer courses, study hard, don't have sex with drunk broads, stay away from drama and if you're a broad, fukk your professors to get ahead :smugfavre:; Do what you gotta do and hurry up and get the fukk out and move on with your life

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
graduated and i'm actually working in the profession i trained for....making the $$$ statistics said it would provide....:manny:....and i'm not even done with furthering my education....