For next generation gaming, Microsoft presented real next generation graphics

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Microsoft Flight Simulator and Forza Horizon all with Ray Tracing is what we can expect from next generation titles. The Gears DLC is even next generation beautiful.

I know some fanboys going to say Rachet n Clank and it's a nice looking game but the environment doesn't even respond to you.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I know some fanboys going to say Rachet n Clank and it's a nice looking game but the environment doesn't even respond to you.

There’s nothing fanboyish about naming Ratchet & Clank. That game looks unbelievable, it deserves the name drop.

Forza looks phenomenal, my sister walked in and stopped dead in her tracks like “Is that a game?:dwillhuh:”. The game looks insane.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Flight sim isn't ray traced, to my knowledge, just really good lighting and screen space reflections. I don't think ray tracing is on their road map for now.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
There’s nothing fanboyish about naming Ratchet & Clank. That game looks unbelievable, it deserves the name drop.

Forza looks phenomenal, my sister walked in and stopped dead in her tracks like “Is that a game?:dwillhuh:”. The game looks insane.

I bought the title last night it's OK bro I wasnt like omg wtf like Forza

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Two sim games with literally nothing else going on in the world:russell:

Can’t compare these to actual action games with characters, AI, enviornments that you gotta walk around in and interact with. These games like sports games are not rated on the same scale as other games and for good reason

Last edited:
Daps
No fanboy shyt Ratchet and Clank is the best looking game until further notice
Playing it on an LG CX is literally playing a pixar movie the graphics are pixar level no cap

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Microsoft been showing next generation with their developers since last year

Literally any developer can make photorealistic static environments. This isn’t that impressive

People were making shyt like this in my 3d modeling class

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif