For anyone with Cable: You might wanna start using your OnDemand feature!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Its not discussed enough, most people just flat out don't know this.
The rest, forget about it in a weeks time.

But OnDemand from your cable company makes a lot of what we do online not necessary :hula:
What I mean is pretty much every channel, you can watch what you missed
FREE OF CHARGE.

For instance, my pplz loves Grays Anatomy and this other show. Verizon only lets you record 2 shows at once.
I got tired of dealing with that, and out of annoyance was like "Isn't that shyt OnDemand"
I go to peep, and yes, both shows they GOTTA record is on demand. Under the TV Shows section
And its labeled by network. And they have every network on there. So an example.
The Michael J Fox show, I peeped the last ten minutes of it yesterday. Got the dude from the Wire on there (shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit)
I peep just to do it, and they got last weeks episode which was the premiere ep. Grays had a two hour episode last week.. Both on there :manny:

Key & Peele if you missed those, they all on there

Its just crazy that they have everything from regular cable to basic channels, all on deman, all free
Basically if you have cable, there is no need to download any shows unless you looking for previous seasons
If you haven't, go check it out. Your welcome...

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I have directv on demand, yet ironically, they never have anything on for what I be demanding when I demand it. Tried to get caught up on Breaking Bad and could they help me, nope?! Wasn't even looking deep, just a few eps. before the finale and shyt. Same thing happened with Mad Men and a few other popular shows in near current season runs or just maybe one previous season and they could not help a brother out with.:beli:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Got Fios on demand. I usually work Monday nights and miss the new adventure time & regular show

On demand got my back

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I have directv on demand, yet ironically, they never have anything on for what I be demanding when I demand it. Tried to get caught up on Breaking Bad and could they help me, nope?! Wasn't even looking deep, just a few eps. before the finale and shyt. Same thing happened with Mad Men and a few other popular shows in near current season runs or just maybe one previous season and they could not help a brother out with.:beli:
Verizon, I just checked has em (Breaking Bad) did not know that :whew:

Saw agents of the shield on there, like I was saying, basically everything..
Got Fios on demand. I usually work Monday nights and miss the new adventure time & regular show

On demand got my back
See, thats exactly what I mean. If I missed it, I'd wait until thursday when they reply it
Or even being pressed to catch a show, nope. Not anymore!

Last edited:

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
How about you explain. And all I'm saying is for regular TV shows that you missed say yesterday?
Its onDemand today. And in a lot of cases, might hit onDemand before they actually air :whew:

You missed your fav show and forgot to record it?Its on Boxden 15 minutes later download or stream.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I agree, I sleep on this feature a lot but its dope cause I could watch shyt OnDemand from cable channels I don't even have... (non-premium) I normally used it for my daughter who always wants to watch Dora and Strawberry Shortcake when its not on...

Between OnDemand and aDVR you don't ever have worry about missing any shows.

If you already got cable its way more convenient than looking for links and trying to download stuff to watch on your computer

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
uverse don't got breaking bad and of course the premium stuff you gotta have a subscription. but overall it's ok. the dvr is good cuz it lets you record like four things at once so I don't use it much unless it's to discover new shows.

Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
I got rid of cable and the hundred something bill. I watch what I want, when I want via the web. Suits me fine.

I'm honestly phasing out most of my TV watching anyway save for a few shows.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
OnDemand is a brand name for a video-on-demand, UK based company owned by the On Demand Group

I hope you're sharing that sponsorship money with The Coli
jz3T4XCaF8D4Z_e.jpg

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You missed your fav show and forgot to record it?Its on Boxden 15 minutes later download or stream.
Your choice is better from the end of a show until it gets to onDemand. Once its onDemand, then boxden becomes not necessary.
We understand there are sites/torrents/etc to where you can get stuff. Most people just don't understand or "realize" this is another option that is available to them :manny:

Last edited: