For all the talk Christians do about the next coming of God...Jesus Christ or whatever

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why is it that every time we get a random nikka who claims he is the Messiah...that he is the son of God...we look at duke like he's mentally challenged, autistic or some shyt :heh:? I've seen it first hand with my dad's good friend's oldest son.

What gives brehs? If i post a youtube video to let yall know whats good about me being Christ why wont you believe me? Is it because i'm dark skinned with brown eyes and curly hair? Is it because I dont have any magic tricks to perform?

In such a case...whos to stop you from telling me Chris Angel aint the ressurected Jesus Christ? His name is Chris ...Angel after all:ehh:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why is it that every time we get a random nikka who claims he is the Messiah...that he is the son of God...we look at duke like he's mentally challenged, autistic or some shyt :heh:?

What gives brehs? If i post a youtube video to let yall know whats good about me being Christ why wont you believe me? Is it because i'm dark skinned with brown eyes and curly hair? Is it because I dont have any magic tricks to perform?

In such a case...whos to stop you from telling me Chris Angel aint the ressurected Jesus Christ? His name is Chris ...Angel after all:ehh:
:sas1:

quote-a-casual-stroll-through-the-lunatic-asylum-shows-that-faith-does-not-prove-anything-friedrich-nietzsche-135707.jpg

:sas2:

sEaWoRtHy

Banned
Daps
"Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many. And many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect--if that were possible. See, I have told you ahead of time. "So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. (Matthew 24:4-5; 11; 23-27)

:blessed:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
"Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many. And many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect--if that were possible. See, I have told you ahead of time. "So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. (Matthew 24:4-5; 11; 23-27)

How much do you know about this Matthew guy's background and mental health :wtb:?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Why is it that every time we get a random nikka who claims he is the Messiah...that he is the son of God...we look at duke like he's mentally challenged, autistic or some shyt :heh:? I've seen it first hand with my dad's good friend's oldest son.

What gives brehs?
I've always thought this myself. :ohhh:

Was watching the David Koresh Waco Texas documentary when it crossed my mind. Dude claaimed to be the messiah and got dismissed immediately. That got me thinking what will the messiah have to do to positively ID himself when he comes? Because last time he came (supposedly Jesus Christ) he was ridiculed and eventually persecuted.

So Christians who follow this stuff. How are we supposed to know when the real one is back? Because im sure the minute he claims to be said messiah everyone will ridicule him. Especially Christians

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I've always thought this myself. :ohhh:

Was watching the David Koresh Waco Texas documentary when it crossed my mind. Dude claaimed to be the messiah and got dismissed immediately. That got me thinking what will the messiah have to do to positively ID himself when he comes? Because last time he came (supposedly Jesus Christ) he was ridiculed and eventually persecuted.

So Christians who follow this stuff. How are we supposed to know when the real one is back? Because im sure the minute he claims to be said messiah everyone will ridicule him. Especially Christians
Its textbook religious hypocrisy breh. They apparently have an answer for everything.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D

So basically, there will be no messiah. :mjlol:

christians lost :umad: