For a Harmonious Black Household You Must Be Submissive & Follow His Lead!

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC

This is something that resonates a lot with me because I observed so many "Strong and Independent" Women who claim they need a Strong Man to lead them, but when they find one they refuse to follow direction and submit. The man is paying 70% of household expenses or more and he is working long hours and you constantly giving him back talk and flack for dumb shyt. I hear of this too often too much.

Women Pay fukking Attention to This (I know it's hard for a LOT of yall to FOCUS): I am not talking about Men who are not working, Men who are down and out etc. I am talking about a Man who has paid most of your essential bills such as rent, food/grocery and car payment (NOT YOUR HAIR OR OTHER CRAP) for at least the past 12 months.

My Uncle-in-law leads his family. His family is from the Islands and they follow traditional culture where the Man provides at least 60%-70% of the revenue for the home. Well my Uncle is fortunate enough to be one of those 6 figure 6 cert dudes a lot of Coli nikkas aspire to be. :salute: He provides currently 100% of the income to the household and what also makes it possible is his mother gave him some equity out of an old house they sold as a down payment so the mortgage is low - She is one of the last remaining generations of Black Women that actually saved money. I forgot her exact age but I think she will be 90 in just a couple of years.

Anyways, my Aunt does not cook well :sadbron: but makes sure that ALL household chores and various odds and ends are handled. She performs the traditional wifely duties of bill management, he gives her the funds and she allocates towards the home and her daughter. She does not complain about needing money for shoes and knows similar to my grandmother if she wants additional luxuries she'll have to hustle and get a little side job of her own. After all my little cousin needs to attend college. This is a BIG PROBLEM with Women today who have the perception that if a Man is going to pay for everything that he must pay for her stupid fixations as well. NO - Traditionally it is the Man's job to pay for ESSENTIALS not your hobbies.

Now I know what the classic response will be is that "If the nikka can't give me an allowance I might as well work full-time and we just do 50/50". No - This is the slippery slope that leads to divorce, it is not the natural order of things. What purpose is being married (aside from having a stable home for children) if you need luxury so bad that you have to work 40 hours a week or more for the shyt? Women in this country need to realize you will be biologically and physiologically most fulfilled and happy tending to Men and your children and maybe have a little side job for odds and ends. (20 hours or less ideally)

Most Women working full-time are NOT happy and if you look at the happiness ranking of Women since Feminism has begun it has continued to DROP to an ALL TIME LOW since recordings began in 1955 or so. 50% of Women are NOT HAPPY in America and how odd is it that correlates with the overall 50% or lower marriage rate. 70% of Black Women report being UNHAPPY and how odd is it that it correlates with the 70% SINGLE MOTHERHOOD RATE. :wow:

In order to be HAPPY you must put down the Henny, Spliff and 'Tude. Stop the "Work Hard/Play Hard" non-sense kick that a lot of you Millennial American BW are on. Pick up a home-making book, an apron and get thee to a nursery for a volunteer position. A Woman will be MOST CONTENT when fulfilling her natural role as nurturer and one who guards the nest while the Male is away obtaining food, resources and territory. You will NEVER feel fulfilled working 60 hour work weeks and buying Prada, Gucci and sipping on Bey Lemonade. NEVER.

If you find a Man to lead you - LET HIM LEAD. And when you have kids - That SELFISHNESS has to go out the window. You have an important job to fill tending to the home. Get your priorities in order and realize the Gucci handbags come for AFTER your child's college tuition is PAID IN FULL. We need to do better!

No Pulp

Rookie
Daps
Are you female? Not even a woman can tell another woman what is happiness for most females. Everyone is different.