For $10 Million, would you complete a labyrinth under these conditions

Would you do a Labyrinth with a huge-ass snake chasing you?

• Total voters

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
There is a labyrinth the size of two football fields. It has two entrances, opposite one another diagonally. To get the money, you must start at one entrance and find the center of the maze. The walls are fifteen feet tall, non-scalable, and you cannot use any outside devices. If and when you get to the center, Kawhi Leonard will emerge, he will award you 10 million dollars U.S. and the scenario will end.

BUT, as soon as you start, at the other entrance, a full-grown King Cobra will be released that will begin tracking your movements. It will be bloodlusted and consciously attempting to find you the entire time. In order to win, you must either evade it and get to the center or kill it outright. Here is the snake, at 3:50:

Here is your weapon:
native-american-spear.jpg

Discuss

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
BLOODLUSTED? WHAT IS THE ENVIRONMENT OF THE MAZE? ALL STONE SLAB WALLS? VINES? VEGETATION? TEMPERATURE? IS THE GROUND DIRT? IS WATER AND FOOD AVAILABLE?

IS THE SNAKE BOUND BY THESE RULES ALSO? HOW IS THE SNAKE TRACKING ME?

the environment is nondescript, but the snake is able to go over it easily. it is able to track your location as though it had a gps and will not stop trying to get to you. water and food are not an issue, neither is rest. you and the snake can go indefinitely.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
the environment is nondescript, but the snake is able to go over it easily. it is able to track your location as though it had a gps and will not stop trying to get to you. water and food are not an issue, neither is rest. you and the snake can go indefinitely.

WAIT. THE SNAKE CAN GO OVER THE WALLS?

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
why leonard specifically? :dame:

why not one of these assorted IG bad bytches?

otherwise i'm in. been dealing with snakes my whole life :wow:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Yes

I’d start a fire using the string that’s just below the plastic point. I’d break the sticks into several fragments and light one side of the fragments on fire. Thus I have let’s say 4 pieces. Since no time has been set, I’d start a fire as close to the center as possible and retreat back towards my starting point while still having at least 2 pieces left to use as a club. The bloodlusted snake will have to slither through at least 30 yards of flames which I don’t think it will be able to. Once the flames have died down, I’d casually walk to the center and offer Kawhi flame broiled cobra as a thank you for waiting.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
no, it can go over the ground easily. some surfaces are harder for snakes to move across

OKAY GOTCHA.

IF VINES ARE AVAILABLE JUST MAKE A NET. MAKE IT AS FINE AS YOU CAN. TIE THE CORNERS LOOSELY. LINE IT WITH YOUR SHIRT. WALK FORWARD WITH IT EXTENDED. WHEN THE SNAKE LUNGES DROP IT OVER THE SNAKES HEAD AND PULL THE CORNERS TOGETHER. STAB THE SNAKE UNTIL DEAD.

THAT'S ALL I CAN THINK OF THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE TAKING A BITE FROM A VENOMOUS SNAKE.