Foot On Neck Season For Rudy Giuliani

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

Rudy Giuliani must give control of luxury items and Manhattan apartment to Georgia election workers he defamed, judge rules
By Katelyn Polantz, CNN

CNN

A federal judge on Tuesday ordered former Donald Trump attorney and New York mayor Rudy Giuliani to turn over all his valuable possessions and his Manhattan penthouse apartment to the control of Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss, the Georgia election workers he defamed and to whom he now owes $150 million.

Judge Lewis Liman of the federal court in Manhattan said Giuliani must turn over his interest in the property to the women in seven days, to a receivership they will control. The judge’s turnover order of the luxury items is swift and simple, but the penthouse apartment will have its control transferred so Freeman and Moss can sell it, potentially for millions of dollars

:ufdup:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I will live in that muthafukka for a few months piss off the neighbors then sell it
Prime NYC real estate.. There's people in their 80s and 90s STILL mad they sold their shyt back in the 60s

I'd never sell that bytch.. Not until near death and that's if I didn't have kids to give it to. That shyt only going UP and it costs you nothing

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Prime NYC real estate.. There's people in their 80s and 90s STILL mad they sold their shyt back in the 60s

I'd never sell that bytch.. Not until near death and that's if I didn't have kids to give it to. That shyt only going UP and it costs you nothing

I'm sure the HOA fees and property taxes are absurd.

u always gotta pay those two things.