The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
:ohlawd:

Getting on the plane first :takedat:

Getting served appetizers & wine & the local newspaper then get a full course meal and dessert :takedat:

Getting a seat that folds out into a bed so u can get your beauty sleep if u decide not to watch the movie and tv selection :lawd:

Flying from Rio to Atlanta and the only other brotha in Business class is Keith Sweat :dead:

We not braggin bout First Class anymore b. All my Business Class players post up.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I need this flying experience in my life. Only flown a few times, always the worst experiences. Being sick on a long ass flight to California and having no room to move your legs = panic attack central :to:

youngmeezy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rode Upper Class Suite on a Virgin flight.

Altho being an unaccompanied minor sucks tho

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
y'all really making money like that? I wanna fly business class to Asia but shyt costs like 8k. fukk sitting in those economy class seats too...if you're over 6'1, it's uncomfortable as hell.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sadbron:

never experienced that.

if i ever become rich i don't think i'll ever stunt on n!ggaz.

i'll just be so gaw damn happy.

these celebs actin all miserable and sh!t with their business class and $5 slices of cheese.

lets switch yo. see how much struggle u can write bout when u live my life.

LOL!

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only sat in business class once from ny to tokyo on an upgrade cuz they overbooked my seat in economy lol. That shyt is ill. I was like, whoa real dinnerware. But sitting in economy is not bad for most flights, you hop on, sit for a little, watch a movie or something, use the toilet, serve you a meal, watch another movie maybe sleep, and you there.

The best economy is when the seats are 2-4-2 when you traveling with your wifey, get one of them 2 seats, you good to go.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I only sat in business class once from ny to tokyo on an upgrade cuz they overbooked my seat in economy lol. That shyt is ill. I was like, whoa real dinnerware. But sitting in economy is not bad for most flights, you hop on, sit for a little, watch a movie or something, use the toilet, serve you a meal, watch another movie maybe sleep, and you there.

The best economy is when the seats are 2-4-2 when you traveling with your wifey, get one of them 2 seats, you good to go.

That flight is like 13-14 hours right? I don't kno if I could do economy for that long.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That flight is like 13-14 hours right? I don't kno if I could do economy for that long.

Yeah about 13 hours. I've done worst on economy to China, it's 15 hours and that shyt is uncomfortable, you have to get up every few hours to walk around but it's not too too bad.