Flyin Brian Pillman was on that :mjpls: looks like DX was right about the Hart Foundation

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I remember hearing about that ages ago. Baiscally, Pillman had some heat with the "OJ Didn't Do It" smark mark promo. New Jack was aggy about it and Pillman's goofy ass slinging N words around on some "bro bro" shyt.

Of course it had to take the ECW roster, Todd Gordon's pawn brokers, half of South Philly, and the 95 Phillies to stop New Jack from chopping Pillman's head off.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It sucks because 90's wrestling is the golden era to me, but its obvious most popular wrestlers of the time were lugheads and bigots. The unpopular wrestlers were too I'm sure.

Some have documented racial incidents like Hulk Hogan, Hawk, Pillman, etc. The rest I imagine were behind closed doors. I dont really give any the benefit of the doubt besides a select few, say Bret & Owen Hart, Mick Foley, and a couple others on the short list.

I am sure racist attitudes were even worse and more prevalent in the 70s and 80s.

While these wrestlers were portrayed as heroes, they are generally rotten people. as a die hard fan, I have to separate myself from admiring the character, their body of work and the person.