Florida woman who made headlines for breastfeeding her husband has revealed the pair are considering having another baby so she starts lactating again

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
A Florida woman who made headlines for breastfeeding her husband has revealed the pair are considering having another baby so she starts lactating again.

Rachel Bailey, 31, and her spouse Alexander, 30, said they have 'grieved' their 'bonding experience' breastfeeding since her body stopped producing milk in the past year.

The couple's three children have all weaned off the milk, which meant Alexander had to as well.

Now, they are considering having a fourth child so they keep up the habit, which started in 2016 Ms Bailey forgot her breast pump on a couples cruise, leading her breasts to become painfully engorged.

imagehost

'I was in so much pain and I was scared about getting an infection, so we decided that my husband was going to try drinking the milk to relieve me,' she said.

'We were nervous about the idea of him breastfeeding from me as we thought it seemed weird, but as soon as we did it, we realized it was perfectly fine.'

The couple continued the practice after the births of their two younger children, with Ms Bailey breastfeeding her husband at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Once her supply dwindled, they switched to nightly feedings.

Ms Bailey claims that because her milk is 'so nutritious,' it kept Alexander from getting a cold for more than two years and left his skin glowing.

'He ended up loving the taste of my breast milk and even prefers it to cow's milk now,' she said.

While breast milk is packed with nutrients like vitamin A, vitamin D, and calcium to build up a baby's immune system, there's limited evidence suggesting that it's just as beneficial for adults.

One 2019 review suggested that breast milk's anti-inflammatory effects could improve skin conditions like eczema and dermatitis, though the team noted that larger studies are needed to confirm this.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I fukced a lactating woman before.

It was very very nice. You're sucking the nipples and they are actually functioning. Breast milk tastes great..

But it was the same amount of body fluid as eating p*ssy or deep kissing. Not a full on feeding.

Straight up feeding off the breasts constantly is kind of weird.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps