Florida woman attempts to set fire to ex boyfriends car with one problem

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
It was an uncivil end for one Honda Civic.

Carmen Chamblee, 19, has been arrested after she attempted to get revenge on her ex-boyfriend by setting fire to his car.

However, as the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry, there was one major hurdle in her plot to achieve fiery retribution: It was the wrong car.

"I have no idea who she is," former automobile owner Thomas Jennings told local station WFTS. Jennings exited his residence at the urging of his alarmed roommate only to see the giant blaze that was once his Honda.

"I've never seen her in my life," he said.

Chamblee allegedly stuck a rag in the car's gas tank and set it on fire. She may have also used a flammable liquid to bring further misdirected fury to the forsaken four-door.

firecar4n-1-web.jpg

Thankfully, a surveillance camera outside the man's home caught the Florida woman in the act, leading to her arrest Saturday morning by the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office, the Tampa Bay Times reports.

The allegedly petty pyro now faces charges of second-degree arson.

The state of Florida is no stranger to scorned women resorting to fire to enact vengeance. In 2014, a Jacksonville resident incinerated a man's car because he refused to buy her a McFlurry.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at least make sure its the right car

reminds me of a time when i was walking to my car from a store and i saw some stupid girl looking inside my car and she had the audacity to tell me to mind my own business when i asked her what she was doing

of course i unlocked my alarm and she had the dumbest look on her face like she saw god or something

:ufdup:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
at least make sure its the right car

reminds me of a time when i was walking to my car from a store and i saw some stupid girl looking inside my car and she had the audacity to tell me to mind my own business when i asked her what she was doing

of course i unlocked my alarm and she had the dumbest look on her face like she saw god or something

:ufdup:

lmao :dead: that would have made me so mad. "mind your own business" while looking in YOUR car. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Car insurance companies probably should have "Angry Women" written somewhere in their policies and make Women as a gender in this country pay an extra premium for this type of shyt.

9 out of 10 times no man is doing stupid shyt like scratching up your damn car or trying to set it ablaze no matter how mad he gets...