Flashback to Last Year: BulletStorm(Sleeper hit of 2011)

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids

This game deserved more love than what it got...I salute this fukking game for it's Originality and Great Campaign.
:whoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
shyt was dope!
a0yqua.jpg

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Game was fire.

I had given up on the fps genre before this game. Every fps had terrible campaigns and all cod clones.

Bulletstorm was a breath of fresh air in a terrible watered down genre. Just a fun game.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
C/S, awesome and unique game. I played the shyt out of this for a hot minute. I remember my girl swooped in and started on her campaign playthrough and i just never got back into the game.....i do remember also thinking as i watched her play through it, the campaign looked long ass hell.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
C/S, awesome and unique game. I played the shyt out of this for a hot minute. I remember my girl swooped in and started on her campaign playthrough and i just never got back into the game.....i do remember also thinking as i watched her play through it, the campaign looked long ass hell.
That's what surprised me.
I had to recop after my guy friend traded it in.
It was raunchy as hell too...

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Here;s something interesting, apparently a Bulletstorm 2 was planned to be made but cancelled due they tryna put the blame on piracy and thus lack of sales. However it made me think that Epic probably wants all the rights to this game and put People Can Fly onto something else to come back to it later on the solo tip or to use elements from the original game to make a whole nother game. :ohhh:

Bulletstorm 2 was planned, but cancelled - Video Game News, Videos and File Downloads for PC and Console Games at Shacknews.com

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Here;s something interesting, apparently a Bulletstorm 2 was planned to be made but cancelled due they tryna put the blame on piracy and thus lack of sales. However it made me think that Epic probably wants all the rights to this game and put People Can Fly onto something else to come back to it later on the solo tip or to use elements from the original game to make a whole nother game. :ohhh:

Bulletstorm 2 was planned, but cancelled - Video Game News, Videos and File Downloads for PC and Console Games at Shacknews.com

Yea, I heard that too.
I think they'll come back to it eventually...:whoo:
Just hope it won't be too late...:to: