FlabStation new party system already deemed broken trash by Sony gamers, not a good look for next ge

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That's some fukk shyt. However Sony being able to record party chat is more concerning to me tbh.

Sony doesn't record the party chat. It's user controlled, not built into the hardware or anything.

Basically it allows you to drop dimes on people in your party chat to tell Sony.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sony doesn't record the party chat. It's user controlled, not built into the hardware or anything.

Basically it allows you to drop dimes on people in your party chat to tell Sony.
Sohh much to unpack here. First off :dame:

Secondly you acting like they not recording you is hilarious. Meanwhile here you are at the start of this gen talking about Kinect...
nikkaz wanna be spied on? :mindblown:
Yet your demeanor about this is so calm. You'd give up your freedoms just to jock a company. You're trying to indoctrinate people in this community who might trust you. They failed to realize you're an agent. "Get your hand out my pocket" type nikkaz:scust:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It looks cool to me, I don’t really be talking with people like that while playing games but i don’t see the cause of concern