First test on Probation Failed

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
i got tested today by probation this is the first time ive ever been tested and ive been on probation for 3 years. my charge isnt drug related. wtf is gonna happen?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:beli: they might send you back to finish the bid, but a least you did 3 years of it outside

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
You could get violated. Don't know the state but it could be up to the PO.

Yeah its up to the PO. If the po aint a prick he might let u slide since its the first dirty. Next drug test if the numbers aint lower that means u still using, then yea youll prob be in trouble.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
I doubt you'd get violated, unless your officer is the biggest prick ever. Somebody has to be a habitual line-stepper and never pay their fees (or have one giant fukk-up) to get revoked. But like dude up there said, its up to the officer. :yeshrug:

Worst case scenario: you go back to court, and they decide to start your probation over. I had a friend who pissed dirty on his last month, and that's what they did to him :sadcam:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
If you're standard probation, and not like high level, but you where you go in as a group and theres like 30 people testing, you'll probably be good, they won't violate you.

Probably nothing, but don't do it again, they'll give you enough rope to hang yourself as the saying goes.