First Lady Of BMF Airs It All Out Talks Movie, 50 Cent,Big Meech,South West T|Tonesa Welch Exclusive

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Nah It's Not That Cut & Dry According To Her She Was Fronting Meech & South West T Bricks Peep Her Movie
Why peep her movie when we already know her history. She was (and still is) a fine ass dopeman wife (Harold) then she got saved by another dopeman (SW Tee). Harold a rat and Tee went to jail. She wasn’t fronting Meech and Tee nothing, That was Harold work and he turned rat. How she the First Lady when she was just a side piece

brooklyngohard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why peep her movie when we already know her history. She was (and still is) a fine ass dopeman wife (Harold) then she got saved by another dopeman (SW Tee). Harold a rat and Tee went to jail. She wasn’t fronting Meech and Tee nothing, That was Harold work and he turned rat. How she the First Lady when she was just a side piece
Fam you right but you left out when harold got locked up. She met another plug that fronted her bricks, and that was the work she fronted SW Tee And Meech. Any way Tonesa got her hands dirty + did her time and didn’t snitch and she try to warn SW Tee about the feds tapping in on the lines etc. Which eventually got every one jammed up including her sons and her nephew.

EastsideRio

Daps
Reppin
Fam you right but you left out when harold got locked up. She met another plug that fronted her bricks, and that was the work she fronted SW Tee And Meech. Any way Tonesa got her hands dirty + did her time and didn’t snitch and she try to warn SW Tee about the feds tapping in on the lines etc. Which eventually got every one jammed up including her sons and her nephew.
Nikka this Detroit, you just named the story of every dope girl in the city. What makes hers so special is what I’m asking

brooklyngohard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikka this Detroit, you just named the story of every dope girl in the city. What makes hers so special is what I’m asking
nikka I don't see what's the problem with her telling her story especially when they got lala portraying her character in the BMF series

EastsideRio

Daps
Reppin
nikka I don't see what's the problem with her telling her story especially when they got lala portraying her character in the BMF series
La La is in every show nowadays but even her part in this series is irrelevant. Kato and even the younger sister was a more interesting character.

Her story is pointless dog, flat out. I got a Auntee who put in more work than shorty. If you want real queen pen stories look up Big Fifty from the east.