:laugh:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Looks like we have another mixed black girl on our hands :beli:
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
I usually laugh and shake my head at your fukkery on black women but I gotta cosign this...can't stand that "I'm part Sayian part Asari" bullshyt girls do

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Vid was super corny and done before. bytch did not keep it real with the heatcap shyt on her head... it's not so it will not look crazy... bytch keep it real. Also why the fukk would someone need instructions for dating a black woman??? They're not pets... just have some fukking common sense and listen...disgusting shyt... bytch doesn't understand that the whole premise of the video is insulting?

I also don't feel she's a good candidate to speak for black women.... i mean this bytch is claiming part cherokee because of some cheek bones.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Even the white dudes learned firsthand that their hair is a big deal

Look how much it's discussed in here

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/1pxxtc/white_men_who_have_dated_black_women_what_was/
Freevoulous 90 points 29 days ago
Polish guy who dated a Jamaican girl while working in London. As for sex and physicality I haven't noticed much difference, except for the strong (but pleasant)s mell of her shampoo and hair-products.

[–]newtothelyte 63 points 29 days ago

The only thing that is completely and utterly different is the hair. I just can't run my fingers through her hair. And black women's hair is so damn complicated.

• [–]ForecastPandaRain 38 points 29 days ago

And GOD FORBID, DON'T GET A BLACK GIRLS HAIR WET![–]jjeezy 16 points 29 days ago

Yep. Beautiful girls of color with straight hair either mean they took a LONG ass time to straighten it, or they have their weave in. Either way dont fukk it up or you will pay.

Damn the white boys shytting on them hairhats beasties with no fukks given
mj-laughing.gif

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
It's so funny because I've never had no problem with chicks and their hair hats.. none have ever tried to fight me for touching or messing it up... if they've said anything it's usually under their breathe then i tell them to shutup and then they get wet and press their head against my manly chest brehs... I guess some of yall just weak.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
She reminds me of the type who's never had a black boyfriend.

Wasn't trying to say this and I don't say stuff like this...but...

I notice this alot with the younger generation of black women. I notice it on tumblr everytime I log in.

They play this black power thing to a tee and seem to be about the black struggle, but lowkey they just want a white guy in their lives and would never date a black man. It's like subconciously (through social engineering and conditioning), they harbor the same negative sentiments about us that white people do.

But then again though, that generation was raised on disney movies like Pocohontas, Mulan, The Little Mermaid, tv shows like Sex in The City, Soap Operas, and wedding magazines etc where a scenario of a White Knight in shining armor comes and takes them away to bigger and better things, so I can't blame them for seeing the world this way.

They would rather be a white man's BEDWENCH...than a black man's QUEEN!

Black men in general are being left out in the COLD!

Keep in mind I could care who anybody dates...just an observation and my opinion.

Daps
Reppin
VOID

:mjpls: at that title.

Wow...smh @ that title.

I'm not even watching this video...but I'm sure it's not going to consist of points like "black history month should be EVERY month..." nope.

I just don't get this culture of black self-hatred and seeking acceptance that's manifested on the internet like this. Too many black people basically saying "I'm black...but I'm not like THOSE black people...I'm different...please accept me!"

Why you gotta shyt on your own race and heritage to get that point across when you can just be yourself and people will naturally flock to it?