Firewall Zero Hour(PS VR) Rainbow Six like MP VR game.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game is dope as fukk :whew:

It's basically Rainbow Six in VR. Playing a slow paced/ 4v4 match online in VR is something you gotta experience. Gun fights are fun, communication is key and it's really cool how you can play and really be on some marksmanship shyt in gun fights. There's only one mode right now but there's a variety of maps, weapons and customization so far which is pretty decent. I just played like an hour and I can see me playing this for a while. My boy hit me up and he hardly play shooters online like that telling me I gotta squad up with him.

If you own a PSVR it's a must cop. If you don't, I'd suggest looking into copping one if you really like Rainbow Six or military shooters. Get that Aim bundle and you set.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This game is dope as fukk :whew:

It's basically Rainbow Six in VR. Playing a slow paced/ 4v4 match online in VR is something you gotta experience. Gun fights are fun, communication is key and it's really cool how you can play and really be on some marksmanship shyt in gun fights. There's only one mode right now but there's a variety of maps, weapons and customization so far which is pretty decent. I just played like an hour and I can see me playing this for a while. My boy hit me up and he hardly play shooters online like that telling me I gotta squad up with him.

If you own a PSVR it's a must cop. If you don't, I'd suggest looking into copping one if you really like Rainbow Six or military shooters. Get that Aim bundle and you set.

Yeah, like Fatboi1 said. If you into rainbow 6 you shouldn't be :ufdup: you need to hop on this unknown of game that his boy put him onto and he don't even like shooters (so you know it's good)

Could somebody tell @Rekkapryde that Halo: MCC and Quantum Break land on Gamepass in about 5hrs. He was really anticipating MCC, who would have thunk it right :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, like Fatboi1 said. If you into rainbow 6 you shouldn't be :ufdup: you need to hop on this unknown of game that his boy put him onto and he don't even like shooters (so you know it's good)

Could somebody tell @Rekkapryde that Halo: MCC and Quantum Break land on Gamepass in about 5hrs. He was really anticipating MCC, who would have thunk it right :manny:
Aren't you an innocent cashier at Stop and Shop?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I could buy a used copy for 5 bucks. :troll:
And then you could spend $25 more for a year of EA access and call it a :win:

Tru Story

Aren't you an innocent cashier at Stop and Shop?
Why are you attacking me, I co-signed you. Let me do it again so you can see we're on the same side :handshake:

HEY GUYS, I'M TALKING TO ALL THE HARDCORE RAINBOW 6 PLAYERS OUT THERE.. FATBOI1's BOY WHO DON'T EVEN LIKE SHOOTERS SAID THIS JUNK TIGHT!!! BUT, THEY DID RECOMMEND YOU GO SPLURGE ON THE TOY GUN ACCESSORY FIRST :francis:

So about a $700 entry fee :patrice:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'd tell you to sell your PSVR but Fatboi1 and his boy who don't even be playing shooters like that need you to squad up!!! :damn:

Here, I'll get you started...

Never got the VR, they ran out when I went to cop.

What's funny is...you know what. You'll see.

You still owe me a Gears 2 campaign run through....potential lick might be good to a nikka. Stay tuned. :mjpls:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Never got the VR, they ran out when I went to cop.

What's funny is...you know what. You'll see.

You still owe me a Gears 2 campaign run through....potential lick might be good to a nikka. Stay tuned. :mjpls:
I'll do it too, I don't have achievements for gears 2 because I did all that on my banned Xbox :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Even when you're dead, you can communicate with your teammates that are alive by looking through the different cameras pointing out enemies/traps.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

I wish nikkaz would join you and those white boys in this :francis:

:mjlol:

Let me stop fukking with you, I'm having too much fun outcheaaaa. I have a slight interest in this game because I'm a gamer :yeshrug: Call of duty and James bond on the Wii was actually very good games that played very similarly (I'm assuming)

But @Fatboi1 it requires "gamers" to join you. A misconception is that anyone who plays games is a gamer. But that is newage bullshyt. There are not enough gamers on this site unfortunately...

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
This and Astro Bot the only two games I’m playing til Spider-Man DLC drops. Both fantastic and two of my favorite games this year.