Finally watched Justice League and :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It was a B-/C+ probably somewhere around there. The two director style didn't work out very well. It was too obvious who directed what.

That said it followed a fairy generic team up plot. It was okay. Comparable to something like the first X-Men movie.

Whedon did it better with The Avengers. Age of Ultron ended up being trash, he fell off a cliff but the first Avengers was very good even if it's lost some replay value over the years.

The characters all work. Wonder Woman is a big success. AquaBRO I'm not a huge fan of but I think James Wan will make a good movie out of it. The Flash was cool because Ezra Miller is a great actor.

I hated much of the CGI, you can tell Whedon did the post-production because shyt just had no weight to it, it reminded me of the opening scene in AOU. The CGI Snyder was using in Man of Steel shyts all over this.

End of the day this is a movie that should have just waited.. It was a generic plot and Snyder couldn't finish it so why bother. The studio did it for the money and it backfired. Not surprised it failed at the box office.

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
Aflek as Fat Batman carried the bad taste over to this film . CGI..... pretty unbalanced as Cyborg stole the show there, or the budget

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Aflek as Fat Batman carried the bad taste over to this film . CGI..... pretty unbalanced as Cyborg stole the show there, or the budget

The CGI on Cyborg when he was in the hoodie was pretty damn good. The CGI used in Gotham and then later in Kansas was good. The CGI used for the Aquaman scenes was good.

The CGI for the final battle was HORRIBLE. Weird to see such a huge drop off and it has to be "credited" to Whedon and his post-production because Man of Steel's CGI was A+

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Should of did the aqua man and flash movies first. Then come out with justice league