Finally started watching Young Justice

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Only half way done with season 1. :whew:

:smh: at CN cancelling this shyt. Why do these fukks seem to cancel good comic book shows (I.E. Avengers)? :mindblown:

The cameos. :ahh:

BatGAWD being... BatGAWD

Superman a deadbeat daddy. :dead:

I can't stand Ms. Martian always saying, "Hello, Megan!" fukkin' annoying. STFU bytch :pacspit: ......
But it's Winnie Cooper doing the voice. :noah:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I thought the first season was good then the second one was :whoo:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
tumblr_mjrffymG851r2yyhzo1_500.gif

Shouldn't have ended on that note.

:smh:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
It's was too good of a show,
Yet not enough to grasp the attention of kids today,
I hear they are making decent money off of the new teen Titan toys,
:manny:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
It's was too good of a show,
Yet not enough to grasp the attention of kids today,
I hear they are making decent money off of the new teen Titan toys,
:manny:

I don't get that. Here they had a good, well-written and engaging show but decided not to pursue it cause they couldn't make toys :why:

I'm too old to know now but I didn't even think kids still bought toys like that lol. I'm sure they could just as easily sell the show in some other medium to young adults and adults and it wouldn't be that hard. They might not buy toys but they do by dvd boxsets.

Programming execs always have you with the :mindblown:

Like they (Nick) didn't bank on Avatar: The Last Airbender so much so that there still isn't even an official soundtrack and they gave it a shaky follow up series. But then greenlit that Shyamalan bullshyt

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i watched it a few months ago and damn was it piff :whew:....aqualad da gawd just swaggin on the whole series and puttin these cacs in they place when needed :salute:....i wasnt diggin the beginning of the 2nd season becuz
i actually thought aqualad went bad :pachaha:and the new recruits were kinda annoying
but once that was cleared up and i got comfortable with the others it was bak to being piff in my eyes.....then the way it ended setting up the next season :ohlawd: but then these fuk boys cancelled it :smh:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
i watched it a few months ago and damn was it piff :whew:....aqualad da gawd just swaggin on the whole series and puttin these cacs in they place when needed :salute:....i wasnt diggin the beginning of the 2nd season becuz
i actually thought aqualad went bad :pachaha:and the new recruits were kinda annoying
but once that was cleared up and i got comfortable with the others it was bak to being piff in my eyes.....then the way it ended setting up the next season :ohlawd: but then these fuk boys cancelled it :smh:

Gawdur is my second favorite black comic book hero of all time, next to Black Panther. They did something amazing, they took a hero as lame as aqualad and made him a complete boss nikka . Do you know how hard that is brehs? They really did a good job on his character forreal, if they don't utilize his character properly in the comics then they're doing a huge disservice. He's way more interesting then 90% of the roster, aquaman included.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
The fact that they cancelled it, and it ending the way it did, I'm scared to even commit to a good animated serialized show. Between YJ and Tron I probably had my best cartoon shows to watch since JLU. I know they gonna find a way to pull me back in though.