Finally saw 47 Ronin

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Solid, dope flick. I don't know why I waited this long to watch it. It would've benefitted with 20 more minutes to help the story a bit. Some of it felt rushed, but it did a decent job at getting the points across.

Keanu played A bad ass character. I wish the film was a success because they could've done a lot more with his character in a stand alone film.

Another thing I felt could've been done was more use of the fantasy sword. The potential piff it could do is left to the imagination.

The forest scene was probably the best in the flick. :wow:

Last edited:

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I liked it until that wack ass romance they slipped in. nikka was rambling to that chick about seeing her a thousand life times or something, I was like :gucci: if yall don't get the fukk outta here with that shyt

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I liked it until that wack ass romance they slipped in. nikka was rambling to that chick about seeing her a thousand life times or something, I was like :gucci: if yall don't get the fukk outta here with that shyt
I don't let that shyt affect my viewing. It's pretty much the norm. As long as it doesn't completely mess with the story, I don't care. :manny:

Blame the studios for that though. They wanted that.

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
I don't know what I was expecting when I watched the movie but I didn't get it. I saw the first John Wick then watched 47 Ronin afterward still on the John Wick high so needless to say I was disappointed.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:gucci:this movie was legit terrible

Why?

I don't know what I was expecting when I watched the movie but I didn't get it. I saw the first John Wick then watched 47 Ronin afterward still on the John Wick high so needless to say I was disappointed.

Ronin want revenge for the death of their leader. What's so hard about that? :gucci: