Finally got my kid to start binging the walking dead for the first time

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
first off, I HATE that no one in my household fukks with TWD. and what's stranger is my wife who loves horror and zombies refuses to watch.

that said, I am determined to have someone watching this this season when I start on season 8. so I FINALLY got my 14 year old to start watching after having to basically impose a mandate we start binging.

anyways it started off slow in season 1, but she watched a season one day while I'm at work. we made it thru 2, and now we're halfway thru 3 and it's kicking into high gear and she's down for the binge.

now it's everyday after work we watching. I wanna see her reaction when negan comes on the scene.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I stopped after season 2
May have to give it another go if beanie and beanie jr give it a stamp

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
first off, I HATE that no one in my household fukks with TWD. and what's stranger is my wife who loves horror and zombies refuses to watch.

that said, I am determined to have someone watching this this season when I start on season 8. so I FINALLY got my 14 year old to start watching after having to basically impose a mandate we start binging.

anyways it started off slow in season 1, but she watched a season one day while I'm at work. we made it thru 2, and now we're halfway thru 3 and it's kicking into high gear and she's down for the binge.

now it's everyday after work we watching. I wanna see her reaction when negan comes on the scene.

Lmao at your wife hittin' you with the "nah I'm good. :ld:" :mjlol:
You must be proud as a father seeing your seed hold you down though. :mjgrin:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Child abuse:scust:

You know she be at school with her friends like, I've been watching this boring ass show all summer with my daddy cuz I felt bad for him:mjcry: and we only through season 3, we got like 50 more episodes left:damn:and he wants to discuss it and do reaction videos with me and shyt:bryan:When he be at work, I read the wiki summaries of each episode:francis:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How dare yall disrespect OG Rick, Young OG Carl and Killa Carol.

Blasphemy

:salute: to you for putting your son on

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i look forward to enjoying piff shows with my kids, more videogames than shows tbh cause television be getting weird with sex scenes but yeah, must be a cool way to bond with your lil ones