Finally getting around to Dead Island

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
I feel like this game got a lot of hate, I'm actually enjoying it. I'm only like a level 10 or something but enjoying the game for what it is. Problem is it just seems like wherever I go I end up starting a new quest and rarely finishing them. Is there a way to see where each quest is geographically so I can finish many in the same area before going elsewhere? Any tips for me while I play?

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
riptide or the first one??

its an enjoyable game...if u take it for what it is...i pretty much did the same shyt as you and just roam around from quest to quest

i think it could be much better though...the story itself is pretty lame

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
riptide or the first one??

its an enjoyable game...if u take it for what it is...i pretty much did the same shyt as you and just roam around from quest to quest

i think it could be much better though...the story itself is pretty lame
First one, I think I'll pick up Riptide eventually off the strength of this one, I'm enjoying it.

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
I feel like this game got a lot of hate, I'm actually enjoying it. I'm only like a level 10 or something but enjoying the game for what it is. Problem is it just seems like wherever I go I end up starting a new quest and rarely finishing them. Is there a way to see where each quest is geographically so I can finish many in the same area before going elsewhere? Any tips for me while I play?

you can track a quest but few of the quest can't be completed until later on in the game, you should find a walkthrough it will be able to help.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

it will get repetitive trust me fun game tho never finished it

TreyAce

Antichrist of The-Coli
Daps
Hyped from the trailer :blessed:
Bought it the first day :youngsabo:
Played it for a week :stopitslime:

That shyt went straight to the
currantshrub.jpg

after that

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
just started it a week or so ago, i love it,totally addicted.once you get to the city the game really changes. new enemies and guns,overwhelming amounts of zombies..modding weapons is fun ive got mods on bout 15 weapons now plus fully upgraded.

i do all the sidequests,theres a ton to do.

i think any hate it gets is because of the trailer but thats peoples own fault for getting caught up in hype for a pre rendered trailer that didnt pretend it was gameplay.

that trailer was brilliant though,up there with gears of war with best trailer ever made.

its basically fallout/elder scrolls with zombies. i dont get repetitive complaints either,people play cod hours a day, that shyts repetitive.

im definitely picking up riptide,reviewers complained about it being basically the same game but i dont see them making those complaints with cod,madden etc.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

use the fast travel to jump between sections,also in the menu select a quest then look at the map it will show you where the quest is and how far away,then switch back and check other quests and then the map.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
The first few hours, when the game is fresh :ahh:

After that :scusthov:

It's literally the same shyt throughout the whole fukking game

& they have missions that have you go through the exact same fukking area you hit before :snoop:

& fukk those big ass nikkas that knock you down with one hit

I stopped playing a little past halfway & finally got around to beating it months later

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
I loved the first one, very underrated game. Storyline wise I didn't give a **** for the game to be honest but the gameplay was decent. I spent hours just dossing around exploring the island and slicing up zombies. That feeling when you diced off a zombies head with one shot when he's charging up to you :takedat:

Need to cop Riptide soon when it drops in price.

Oh and the developers of Dead Island released a trailer for a new game they're working on for next gen consoles called Dying Light. From what I've seen so far it looks like a Dead Island 3. Tralier is worth a watch:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilckjCpNplk"]IGN News - Warner Bros. Announces Dying Light - YouTube[/ame]​

youngmeezy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the initial trailer was a double edged sword for the developer. it got the game tons of attention but everyone was expecting some old school Bioware level storytelling.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
The game is like borderlands in the way that, sure, it can be fun playing it by yourself. But when you're playing with other people, that's how it's meant to be experienced.

This, the multiplayer is so piff. I like using the rapper because he's basically a brawler.