Final Fantasy XIV tops IGN's Top 10 MMOs

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I kinda wanna try this again. I think its free until like level 30 or some shyt.

The Top 10 MMORPGs - IGN

1. FF14
2. WoW
3. PSO2

1. Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
One of the greatest modern success stories in video game history, Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn took a bland, widely panned launch game and completely retooled it to sit atop the throne of MMORPGs. Not only did Square Enix keep the old game going while working on the reboot, it worked the reboot into the game’s storyline, marking it as a calamity that reshaped Eorzea. Final Fantasy XIV has only improved since release with three current expansions and a fourth on the way, and each one has added classes, dungeons, and raids pulling from both Final Fantasy history and other Square Enix properties such as Nier Automata. Final Fantasy XV may have come and gone, and Final Fantasy XVI is on the way, but A Realm Reborn still shows no signs of slowing down.

ffxiv_002.jpg

28aa00d8fcf678af03cf4571cc538321.jpg
FFXIV_PUB_Announcement_Showcase_05-wmuitogdy.jpg

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow kinda birthed FF14, so I'm skeptical on placing it over wow.

I need to play it again. I got stuck in the mid pre expansion hell and stopped it really got dry and boring but supposedly is amazing after that.

If I can ever get another graphics card I might give it a shot

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
:ohlawd: my favorite MMO. My lvl 80 Scholar needs some love though :to:.

The game is free until first expansion, that shyt is a ton of content, the ability to be any class on one character is GOAT. If you wanna heal or tank dungeon finder will be fast as fukk

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:ohlawd: my favorite MMO. My lvl 80 Scholar needs some love though :to:.

The game is free until first expansion, that shyt is a ton of content, the ability to be any class on one character is GOAT. If you wanna heal or tank dungeon finder will be fast as fukk

how viable is single player in this one?

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
how viable is single player in this one?

You can solo most quests, but dungeons you need a party. Later expansions have ai but they suck compared to humans. Off a random guess :yeshrug: can do 80% solo rest with a party. I can create a new character if the coli wants to roll together