All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
fft0-CE_logo-light.png

Release Date: March 17th, 2015
Genre: Action RPG
ESRB Rating: MATURE 17+ with Blood, Drug Reference, Suggestive Themes, and Violence.
Players: Single Player
Platform(s): PlayStation®4 / Xbox One
Publisher: Square Enix, Inc.
Developer: Square Enix Co., Ltd.

One of the most highly anticipated role-playing games of all time, FINAL FANTASY® TYPE-0 makes its Western debut on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One as FINAL FANTASY® TYPE-0 HD. Featuring the inmersive story, memorable characters, and production values the series is known for, players are transported to Orience, a dark, FINAL FANTASY® world governed by crystals and torn apart by war, as the nation's youth are swept into its conflict.

Step into the fray as Class Zero, a group of fourteen students from an elite military academy whose country is attacked by an aggressive neighboring Empire. Using the powerful abilities and magic of all fourteen characters in fast-paced action RPG combat, players must face the brutality and injustice of war to uncover the secrets of its genesis.

14431724586_536ee051f4_o.png

Final Fantasy Type-0 is a video game for Playstation 4 & XBOX One and is a part of Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy.An HD port for Playstation 4 & XBOX One was announced at E3 2014.

Final Fantasy Type-0 takes place in Orience,which is divided into four nations known as the Dominion of Rubrum,the Milites Empire,the Lorican Alliance,and the Kingdom of Concordia.Each of the nations is blessed with a crystal that grants them unique powers: Rubrum controls the Suzaku Crystal containing the power of Magic, Milites controls the Byakko Crystal containing the power of Weapons,Lorica controls the Genbu Crystal containing the power of the Shield,and Concordia controls the Sōryū Crystal containing the power of the Dragon.

The four nations coexisted peacefully under the Pax Codex until Cid Aulstyne,High Commander of the Milites Empire,broke the peace treaty and staged an invasion using advanced military technology developed with the power of the Byakko Crystal.With his armada of airships and magitek armor,Cid conquered Lorica and Concordia, then moved on to Rubrum where he faced a strong resistance due the nation's magical defenses.

Hoping to force the nation's leaders to surrender,Cid staged an attack on Rubrum's Magic Academy,Peristylium Suzaku.A small group of skilled students belonging to the Peristylium's Class Zero have retained the powers from their pact with the Suzaku Crystal.While Cid attempts to negotiate with Rubrum's president,the students of Class Zero are busy organizing Operation Apostle,a covert mission to recapture the crystal and defeat the Milites forces.

KEY FEATURES
High Definition Visuals: The world of Orience is brought to life in rich and vivid detail, coming to modern consoles in gorgeous, newly rendered HD visuals.

Customizable Parties: Choose from 14 playable members of Class Zero to control, each with distinctive weapons, abilities, and combat styles.

High Stakes Battles: A bloody, action-packed battle system where every attack carries the weight of mortality. Enter a world where a common fire spell incinerates foes, and the deadly Killsight is an instant fatality.

A mature FINAL FANTASY® For a New Age: The crystals fuel the flames of war, shedding light on young heroes who must cope with decisions that will mean the difference between life and death and the rise and fall of nations.

suz_beautyShot_multiPlat_rgb.jpg

COLLECTOR'S EDITION INCLUDES
Collector's Box and Game Disc (PS4 or XBOX One)

GOLDEN STEELBOOK CASE: Featuring illustrations by world-renowned artist Amano, this premium case holds both the game and soundtrack CD.

COMPOSER'S SELECTIONS SOUNDTRACK: Includes 15 tracks hand-picked by the game's composer, Takeharu Ishimoto.

FINAL FANTASY® TYPE-0 MANGA: A complete 200 page manga comic establishing the world and characters of the game.

80 PAGE ART BOOK: Dive into the war-torn land of Orience through its illustrations and art renders.

ACE'S CARDS: Five life-size replicas of the iconic cards held by Class Zero's Ace.

FINAL FANTASY® XV EPISODE DUSCAE DEMO: Every copy of the Collector’s Edition includes a code for the FINAL FANTASY® XV playable demo. Be among the first to play the game with your order of FINAL FANTASY® TYPE-0 HD.

14453479882_f63076fddb_o.png
The battle system is an evolution of the "ATB Kai" system created by Takatsugu Nakazawa for Final Fantasy X-2,and later refined in Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-.Unlike Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-,the combat in Final Fantasy Type-0 is party-based.Instead of navigating through menus, actions are mapped to the face buttons for quick access.

14454835415_44762e9dbe_o.png

Final Fantasy Type-0 features fourteen playable characters,all of whom are students at Peristylium Suzaku,Rubrum's Magic Academy.Each character wields a uniquely identifiable weapon and abilities,giving them a variety of playstyles.

14267994727_263593fd34_b.jpg

The playable characters are members of Class Zero,a team of students leading the counterattack against the invading army of Milites Byakko.As members of Operation Apostle, each hopes to become the Agito, a savior prophesied in ancient mythology to appear at the time of Finis, an apocalyptic calamity.Each member of Class Zero is codenamed after the Japanese pronunciations of "trumps" (playing cards), and is assigned a corresponding number.

• No.01 Ace: A blond boy who wields a deck of cards. Despite his youthful appearance, his speech and actions are exceptionally impressive. Though usually calm, he has a reckless side and will sometimes rush off and act out of anger.
  • No.02 Deuce: A brunette girl who wields a flute. She is loyal to her duties at Class Zero, and is kind-hearted and good-natured, even if she can be a bit stubborn.
  • No.03 Trey: A blond youth armed with a bow and arrow. He's a calm, well-mannered person, but is actually chatty.
  • No.04 Cater: A female member of Class Zero with short, flared red hair who wields a gun which fires magically charged bullets. She's confident and direct, and tends to be competitive.
  • No.05 Cinque: A young lady with plaited, ginger hair who fights using a mace. Her unusual personality and unpredictable actions tend to cause others to avoid her.
  • No.06 Sice: A girl who wields a scythe as a weapon, she isn't good with words but has good judgment.
  • No.07 Seven: A gray-haired girl who carries an extending chain whip. While her expressions are cold, she is kind and good-natured.
  • No.08 Eight: A young martial artist with short hair who wears a pair of knuckles. His combat style reflects his dislike of weapons, which he believes take lives too easily.
  • No.09 Nine: A young man with a scarred face and disheveled uniform who wields a spear. Impulsive and straightforward, he sees the world in black and white and only feels satisfied when things aren't complicated.
  • No.11 Jack: A young man with coiffed blond hair who fights using a katana. He always has a smile on his face and makes wise-cracks easily. In dangerous surroundings he encourages his peers to take it easy.
  • No.12 Queen: A young woman with long black hair and trademark glasses who wields a longsword. She is the team's class president, and her dignified appearance and intelligence suit her name.
  • No.13 King: A young man who wields two guns; his bullets are infinite, but must be reload after a set number of shots. Though he looks cold, he is kind-hearted.
Class Zero features two additional members who are childhood friends from the same town, and are recent additions to the ranks of Class Zero. They are important characters and act as outside observers of the game's events.

• Machina Kunagiri: A young man with dark hair and an elegant red cloak who fights using a pair of screw-shaped rapiers. He is transferred into the legendary Class Zero alongside his childhood friend, Rem, due to his high magic proficiency and steadily advances forward in spite his fear of war. He is the younger brother of Izana.
  • Rem Tokimiya: A young woman with short brown hair who wields dual daggers. She was transferred into Class Zero along with Machina. She's moral, kind, and honest, and has an outstanding hidden talent for magic.

14454838515_c3aa1e9670_o.png

original
original
original
original
original
original
original
original

Dyse

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Preordered the Special Edition thinking I'd have a next-gen console by now. Planning going to flip the preorder since it's sold out.
:hamster:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
As long as they don't have DLC, I will probably cop since I'll have to cop the Euro Version.

Apparently DLC can only be played in the region where you are. :mjcry:

So I don't know what I'm gonna do for BF Hardline.

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
As long as they don't have DLC, I will probably cop since I'll have to cop the Euro Version.

Apparently DLC can only be played in the region where you are. :mjcry:

So I don't know what I'm gonna do for BF Hardline.

DLC can only be copped from the region the game is from. So if you buy a euro version of the game you'll have to buy the DLC from the euro store. This can be done on a US PS4.

My friends and I aren't in a US region, have US PS4's and a US copy of Destiny that we play off our local accounts, they bought Dark Below from the US PSN store and have been playing the game and the DLC fine.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
so this only came out in japan? is the story good? if the story is good I'll play it but the last few FF's have been garbage ass stories. Their storytelling used to be so dope..FF7, FF8, FF9, FF10..what a great string of amazing games..nothing since

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I might pick this up pending the reviews. I can't really find any credible reviews of the psp version to base anything on. I'm fiening for a good JRPG on the x1.

Daps
Reppin
60 bucks for a 4 year old PSP :flabbynsick: game with "HD Remasters" :skip: is ridiculous......they are baiting everyone with that FF XV demo though. :patrice:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Any one picking this up? ill have atleast 15 bucks in gift cards+ GCU so ill probably get it for ~ 30 bucks at best buy.

Im in it mainly for FFXV demo but Ill take a crack at the main game also.

Cant wait for Tuesday. First classic demo since MGS2 :wow:

-DMP-