Final Fantasy 6 needs a remake next (new clip)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

6jHdiag.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
amano's art was such a tease for so much of square's history. you see these elegant images on the box and then fire up the game and see chibi characters

Yeah, i got the complete final fantasy works of his. It’s a shame we never got a full scale final fantasy in his style

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Chrono trigger
Secret of evermore
FF6-9

Could all use High quality remakes

Even though 4 already got a sort-of remake i would love to play it with actual current gen graphics. I have a certain place in my heart for it since it was my first FF

TZaj-AEF3aFM87mqd4O6gwtjZ29g_ggmxELNbZqTENOEIk2lkYReiLQHxPw_fvgl2FY3Hx_rZvf4UHO91egL-SClEIc-_VYtgoLJ4hu_BSEtJ3fIwR0h5smH2Uw92-KDGTKGHjY

I’m good on chrono trigger. They just aren’t capable of doing justice for it. I’d rather chrono cross

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Give me Chrono Trigger first :feedme:

But yeah SE had classic after classic on Snes that they seem to be ignoring, we got some ugly looking 3ds remake of 4 but nothing else as far as I know.

The Enix side has remaked some of the DQs but again, ugly ass 3ds or mobile.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Give me Chrono Trigger first :feedme:

But yeah SE had classic after classic on Snes that they seem to be ignoring, we got some ugly looking 3ds remake of 4 but nothing else as far as I know.

The Enix side has remaked some of the DQs but again, ugly ass 3ds or mobile.

This is why i wish the FF7 remake wasn’t going to be this long drawn out thing cause i feel like it’s less likely that they’ll ever get to other games at this rate.

If FF7 and had come and gone we could have moved onto something else by now but it seems like 7 remake is gonna be a franchise within itself.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No Shadow slander here, he’ll slit his mothers throat for a nickel. Thats the type of goon you need in your party:ufdup:
He also let his partner in crime die n was too bytch made to claim his daughter Relm :ufdup:

even Interceptor tried to claim Relm on some Piccolo shyt cuz pops was a coward.

aint shadow dip out on the party randomly when they needed him to fight in the desert? No loyalty whatsoever. He like lil rainbow rapper guy that snitched on all them ny dudes.:umad: