Film Room Comic Book Superlatives

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@Dr. Narcisse gave me an idea that could be wildly silly :russ: but seeing as how we all have a possible unhealthy obsession with comic books and comic book flicks, except @ciubaca of course, I was thinking who is everyone most like. He got the ball rolling comparing me and douche @TheGodling to Superman and Bizarro. I told him I prefer Spiderman and Norman Osborn or Venom

@TheGodling = Lex Luthor or Norman Obsorn. Hates happiness and hates anyone who is happy and of course looks down on us all.

@satam55 = Jason Todd before he became Red Hood. You're not sure if you like him, not sure if you hate him, and you think maybe someone should vote to see if he survives

@Nature Boy Ric Flair = Lobo. Pure unadulterated fukkery in its most joyous form

@BXKingPin82 = Kingpin. Rules his household with an iron fist, all about building his brand and is all about business and profit

Add on

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I told you already McFly, I am Dr Doom.

K0MT0Ns.jpg

And your pitiful "douche" insult only confirms you are that pitiful one-liner spewing regular do-gooder friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I told you already McFly, I am Dr Doom.

K0MT0Ns.jpg

And your pitiful "douche" insult only confirms you are that pitiful one-liner spewing regular do-gooder friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

Only you would nominate yourself to be something smh. Once megalomaniac always a megalomaniac. But okay, you wanna be Dr. Doom, lets see how that turns out.

And I'll take that as a compliment

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@Jello Biafra

Martian Manhunter
1433649-martian_manhunter.jpg

@Kill Dat Noize
Vandal Savage
savage-social_3.jpg

Timeout..why is he vandal savage? @Jello Biafra as the manhunter I totally get though

@Prodigal Syndicate = Iron Man. A good dude who has no problem being an a$$hole if need be to get his point across and has no problem telling you how smart he is and how dumb you are

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G = Booster Gold. Lovable a$$hole from the future who knows more than most and is willing to make statements even if no one else will back him up

@Ziggiy Black Panther. Never once have I not seen this cat speaking up on the rights of his people and the challenges we face but he does it in style

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Timeout..why is he vandal savage? @Jello Biafra as the manhunter I totally get though

@Prodigal Syndicate = Iron Man. A good dude who has no problem being an a$$hole if need be to get his point across and has no problem telling you how smart he is and how dumb you are

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G = Booster Gold. Lovable a$$hole from the future who knows more than most and is willing to make statements even if no one else will back him up

@Ziggiy Black Panther. Never once have I not seen this cat speaking up on the rights of his people and the challenges we face but he does it in style

I wanted to label him a DC villain :troll:

He never changes....despite the movie. :wow:

Hmm..what would be a good one for him :patrice: