Film Room Brehs, what the problem with Jamie Foxx's Sleepless??

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He just shytted on the movie on national tv at the Bet Awards. Basically saying it was trash, the movie was dope to me :dahell:

When it came out I wondered why there wasn't any promo from him or tip, no press runs or nothing. Did he have a beef w the studio or something?

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
He just shytted on the movie on national tv at the Bet Awards. Basically saying it was trash, the movie was dope to me :dahell:

When it came out I wondered why there wasn't any promo from him or tip, no press runs or nothing. Did he have a beef w the studio or something?
Most of his movies are trash and he make make jabs at all them

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
:russ: I guess so, that shyt was lit :pachaha:

I don't remember him shytting on his movies like this tho lol
I didn't see the bet awards. I'm watching preacher. But on the foxhole and in interviews he always clown his movies and call them bad. On Howard stern he was flowing sleepless.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't see the bet awards. I'm watching preacher. But on the foxhole and in interviews he always clown his movies and call them bad. On Howard stern he was flowing sleepless.
I vaguely remember him shytting on them on Foxxhole. That was my shyt, we was reminiscing about it in the BET awards thread lol

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

What was said? or can you provide a video?

Martha