Fight Night update?

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
n

nah it been on there. its fukked up they aint making another game tho. One of the goat console franchises. Cant' believe gamers out there prefer UFC game over this :scust:
I dont think they do, they just accept it as reality that FN isnt coming back so its the next best thing.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
n

nah it been on there. its fukked up they aint making another game tho. One of the goat console franchises. Cant' believe gamers out there prefer UFC game over this :scust:
I've said it many times...if you don't think UFC 3 or 4 is light years ahead of any Fight Night Game then it's simply because you've never played UFC. The depth of those games, the strategy, the fluidity is fukking amazing. I don't even watch UFC so there's no bias there.

Y'all nikkas just don't want to take the time to learn the game. PLEASE go turn on FN Champion then turn on a newer UFC game. FN feels absolutely fake and unrealistic. And I'm somebody that put in DAYS on FN Champion

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Kind of off topic but for heads like me that been starving for a new boxing game, someone is working on a FNC roster update...

They figured out how to mod the game on a PC emulator...

Apparently the modded CAB save file can be imported to a regular PS3...

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I've said it many times...if you don't think UFC 3 or 4 is light years ahead of any Fight Night Game then it's simply because you've never played UFC. The depth of those games, the strategy, the fluidity is fukking amazing. I don't even watch UFC so there's no bias there.

Y'all nikkas just don't want to take the time to learn the game. PLEASE go turn on FN Champion then turn on a newer UFC game. FN feels absolutely fake and unrealistic. And I'm somebody that put in DAYS on FN Champion

It may be because some people only want to play with boxers. I’m not into the UFC at all so I wouldn’t even be able to appreciate how dope it is. I’m not really into fighting at all except boxing so I would only be interested in a boxing only game. I think people who more into combat sports in general can appreciate the UFC game more.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Kind of off topic but for heads like me that been starving for a new boxing game, someone is working on a FNC roster update...

They figured out how to mod the game on a PC emulator...

Apparently the modded CAB save file can be imported to a regular PS3...

And the online part is still very active more so than even ufc 3.:francis:
The people want a new fight night for real

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm great at both UFC and fight night but... Fight night is way better

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
n

Nobody prefers UFC over fight night. Fight night is just a dead franchise. The last entry feels dated today and a new entry will most likely never happen so people play the next best thing. UFC is really the only option for people who want a combat sports game.