Field Day

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Anyone remember that shyt? Which events were you good at?

I was a beast at all the running events like sprinting, hurdles and relay. Also was a beast at tug-of-war. Potato sack races were trash.

Who would you have on your squad if we had a Coli Field Day go down?

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Anyone remember that shyt? Which events were you good at?

I was a beast at all the running events like sprinting, hurdles and relay. Also was a beast at tug-of-war. Potato sack races were trash.

Who would you have on your squad if we had a Coli Field Day go down?

I don't know why but that just sounds gay :manny:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:whoo: This shyt brought me back. I forgot all about field day. But :rudy: at taking that shyt serious. It was always at the very end of the school year, so all the real nikkas was fukking off anyway. I was always on the basketball team, so that shyt was kind of lame to a nikka. We mostly spent that time walking around fukking with the bytches:takedat:

I think tug of war was real popular tho, and everybody got down with that.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:whoo: This shyt brought me back. I forgot all about field day. But :rudy: at taking that shyt serious. It was always at the very end of the school year, so all the real nikkas was fukking off anyway. I was always on the basketball team, so that shyt was kind of lame to a nikka. We mostly spent that time walking around fukking with the bytches:takedat:

I think tug of war was real popular tho, and everybody got down with that.

Real nikkas would miss the whole day except for that shyt around 5th grade. :salute:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Really good at the sport of violence, exclusions and degradation

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge

The 5 D's of Dodgeball

How the fukk could I forget about that? My Matrix moves back in the day. On some GoldenEye64 shyt. :whoo:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
HOLY shyt. This nikka just said Field Day. You brought back some memories for me with this shyt. Man I remember this. It was basically the one day out the year where you could go to school and it was recess all day. The school turned into the olympics they were selling all kinds of food we wouldn't normally get and have kick ball tournaments track and field, tug of war, dodgeball, between all of the classes. Man I loved this shyt.
tumblr_m0zfmrLBdj1qcohat.gif

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
HOLY shyt. This nikka just said Field Day. You brought back some memories for me with this shyt. Man I remember this. It was basically the one day out the year where you could go to school and it was recess all day. The school turned into the olympics they were selling all kinds of food we wouldn't normally get and have kick ball tournaments track and field, tug of war, dodgeball, between all of the classes. Man I loved this shyt.
tumblr_m0zfmrLBdj1qcohat.gif

KICK BALL!!!!! God damn. I forgot all about that shyt. :to:

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
:steviej: I was beast at them relay races..any race i dusted on nikkas..and tug of war :mjpls: my team always had the other team in the mud..that bean bag shyt tho.. :snoop: :to:..at kickball I always made sure I kicked it over the fence :lolbron: the teach would always to climb over the fence across the street to get the ball..they once had us play kickball with a basketball though :what:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Field day in Oval Park :to: I did well with relays.

The Green team :win: three years in a row. Was a 5th grade mentor/coach for the 3rd grade field day and the Green team pulled out the win too :youngsabo: