Few things are more amazing than seeing a fat chick melt into a dime...

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was this chick i knew from high school who was fat...always had cute eyes, good sense of humor, and a nice smile...but she was fat.

Happened to see her pic/thumbnail on a friend's facebook page today

reaction was: :merchant:, :leon: *clicking page* :ohhh:, :wow:.

shyt's amazing. had i known she'd turn out like this, i mighta bit the bullet and tried to romance her

:lolbron: nah

what's really amazing about it is that this usually happens from like 13-18...this chick did it in college where the trend is for girls to get sloppy.

this is my first time seeing that play out the other way around

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol fukk yall. sorry. i dont post pics of people i know that are public. never know who is watching and connecting the dots. :youngsabo:

story gets weirder though...clicking through her fb...she's had 2 kids :mindblown:

86247_LEBRON-DURANT-STAR.gif

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
What if a chick was real cool, cute face, stylish, but was real skinny, then you ran into her one day and she's got a well proportioned luscious thickness on her with a govt job? :dwillhuh: :ahh:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To TS I'm setting my alarm for 9am and when I come back and you don't got pics up...

aoukr4.gif

Eastern or pacific?

can i audible out and show private pics of another girl i have?

:whew:

lemme know brehs

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles

:wtf::leon::ehh::ohhh:

So she got that way through Cross-Fit? I fukk it...I might have to try that out.

Imagine how nikkas cash in on fat chicks that gain confidence and melt into dimes through Cross-Fit... :youngsabo:

Have her come down from 200 and when she hits about 135, you go "Hey, let's get a pizza and watch some movies one of these days..." :shaq: