females who try and sex their best friend's man

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
How foul is that?

My homie's wife saw text messages on his phone from her best friend, talkin about where they were gonna fukk at.

You have to be trustless nowadays. Dont be givin that shyt away like coupons n shyt.

nikkaz and bytches would throw away a friendship over sex.

Dont act like you wouldnt get sexual thoughts if your homeboy left u alone around his sexy wife for an extended amount of time:ufdup:

And women are always checkin out the dudes they homegirls are in relationships with.

Men wanna fukk just to fukk. Just in a man's nature.

Women want to fukk too, but their shyt is more curious/intrigue on some "hmm, I wanna see why she happy all the time. Let me get a sample of him"

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Your homie aint shyt. Neither is her friend but he's the married one. smh

I've never tried to sex my friend's men. That is just wrong. I wouldn't do that to anyone, especially someone I love. smh

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
How foul is that?

My homie's wife saw text messages on his phone from her best friend, talkin about where they were gonna fukk at.

You have to be trustless nowadays. Dont be givin that shyt away like coupons n shyt.

nikkaz and bytches would throw away a friendship over sex.

Dont act like you wouldnt get sexual thoughts if your homeboy left u alone around his sexy wife for an extended amount of time:ufdup:

And women are always checkin out the dudes they homegirls are in relationships with.

Men wanna fukk just to fukk. Just in a man's nature.

Women want to fukk too, but their shyt is more curious/intrigue on some "hmm, I wanna see why she happy all the time. Let me get a sample of him"

in other words she went through his phone because she has trust issues with dude.. That relationship sad to say won't last.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I appreciate a women who knows when a Ninja can use a new vagina to practice on
And not blow up the spot cuz we both got hot
I dont see a problem with it at all
:outlaw:

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
in other words she went through his phone because she has trust issues with dude.. That relationship sad to say won't last.

I see what u sayin, but what if she decided not to look and he got away with it?

Btw, I never had anybody go thru my phone, nor have I went thru theirs

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
If u fukk your friends girl...then ya'll were never friends in the first place, that's some grimey shyt.

Now if your girls friend wants to fukk you :mjpls: that's a different story...she aint your friend :manny:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
If u fukk your friends girl...then ya'll were never friends in the first place, that's some grimey shyt.

If your girls friend wants to fukk you :mjpls: that's a different story...she aint your friend :manny:

So fukkin your girl's friend isn't grimey? It's ok for your girl to sex your friend it he wants to fukk?

My sister is married to her ex-fiance's best friend and I tell her she aint shyt every chance I get. Should I stop that? :lupe:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
ain't fun if the homies can't get none

dating is for squares and lames

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Fellaz, what would you do if u found out your girl and your best friend been flirting thru text messages?

Him: Send that nikka to the store with a long ass grocery list so i can come over and give u this work:steviej:

Her: boy, you is too crazy lol!!! Describe this "work" you talkin about givin me....IN DETAIL

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
So fukkin your girl's friend isn't grimey? It's ok for your girl to sex your friend it he wants to fukk?

My sister is married to her ex-fiance's best friend and I tell her she aint shyt every chance I get. Should I stop that? :lupe:
I do think fukking my girls friend is grimey...just not as grimey as fukking my friends girl. :youngsabo:

I cant speak on your sisters situation as I don't know all the details, but if she met the love of her life and it just so happened to be her ex-fiancé's best friend...who are you or I to judge her :manny: