Female SUPREMACY. Worm are in charge

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Jezebel spirit, ya'll gotta pray against it. Anyway it dont work as long as men dont submit. God gave man one job and some of them out here trying to give away their identity.
relax. It's not that deep.
These are 2 adults with sexual kinks that most likely stem from some sort of early-childhood trauma :manny:
No need to pray to God and pearl clutch about the decline of modern masculinity or any of that shyt :unimpressed:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
:russ:this to much for me
That boy down bad
On the contrary; in his mind, he up good! :myman:
He actually likes being treated like that. :patrice:
Look at the smile on his face whenever he gets degraded :leon:
Some things are just for different people i guess :yeshrug:
I've seen this plenty of times and even in reverse with dudes walking females (crawling on all fours) on leashes in skimpy outfits. It's kink shyt. :unimpressed:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Only plant the seed deep inside fertile soil

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
A lot of fetishes and sadomasichism is just mental illness imo

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
relax. It's not that deep.
These are 2 adults with sexual kinks that most likely stem from some sort of early-childhood trauma :manny:
No need to pray to God and pearl clutch about the decline of modern masculinity or any of that shyt :unimpressed:

I disagree, becuase that "cuck" culture wasn't even a thought in peoples mind 10 years ago. These things creep up slowly so you dont notice until it's prevelant.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I disagree, becuase that "cuck" culture wasn't even a thought in peoples mind 10 years ago. These things creep up slowly so you dont notice until it's prevelant.
Right... it never existed in peoples minds because you were a psychic tapped into everyone's thoughts and desires.