Female abuser Skeeter Millz.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Recent I was notified by females on Lipstick Alley about their concern partnering Black women being abused.

This video in particularly by a guy named Skeeter Millz is very shocking.

He hits a female with a longboard in the face and knocks her out. He walked off like a gangsta who took down other gang members, while the rest of his gang laughed it off as if it was funny. As Black men we can't have this amongst us no longer.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
There's millions of topics on this already breh.
I did look up his name in the search engine and he didn't pop up. But if it's being addressed already what is being done about it and why is it still going on, or is it spiking?

This is really concerning.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Different measures are being taken now. They either turn themselves in, and get f*up in prison (since female abusers are very disliked in prison), or the streets is going to deal with them in street manner. They should know that they are f*ing with peoples mothers, sisters, cousins, friends etc. It's going to end hard or soft, don't matter. No more p*ssying around.

IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE Says HARLEM Is Looking For SKEETER MILLZ After He Violates

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Several men in NY told asked him to come out to talk, but if he wants to take it further he can, he can use his longboard as an advantage. This has been about a week ago, he hasn't responded yet.

Another option is that he has left, or forced to leave. If you know what I mean.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:He supposed to sit there while she calls goons or the police? FOH!

:mjlol:Where was the energy for that 6'4 dude who beat those two females in the middle of the street.

Last edited: