Fellow ATL thugs

SpEcTaCuLaR

Pretty Ricky
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You know this how I gives it up. this yo boy SpEcTaCuLaR fresh out doin a small bid in county for battery but yo boy is back yall!!!!!!!!!

:eat:

Inside county I met this pretty young thang named peter, he real young too and we hit it off. now some snitch nikka told one of my wifes friends what I was upto there adn she dont wanna take me home. she callin me all types of shyts like fakkit, homo, etc.

I always thought she knew I wasnt gay cause I aint neva been the catcher, guess she just jealous or some shyt: what can I do for my girl to forget all about that shyt my nikkas?

:noah:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
This probably sounded hilarious in your head...but no, just no. :smh:

SpEcTaCuLaR

Pretty Ricky
Daps
Reppin
ATL
didn't laugh at all bruh

trash ass thread

let me catch you in the a broad daylight ya gettin took, ya manhood errythang bruh no condom no yk ima rape u in the streets like the preacher crew bruh ya hurd me

u bytch ass u hurrd me

fakkit mufuka burh u heard me

u bytch u gome love this cock u fukkin bytch u hurd me fukknikka bruh ya hurrd me

Daps
Reppin
St louis
you cats love to play with your sexuality
on this site and then write it off as laughs or trollin.
truth is you may wanna tuck a dikk in your cheek.

dumb alias,stupid thread,yo mama aint shyt etc.
a0yqua.jpg

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Could you post the video of you doing that little spin twirl in the red panty draws? plz?

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP...

Is this you, son?

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh59M0DkmpN5va40Z9]Video: Freestyle Of The Week: Booty Bandit & He Keeps It Real![/ame]